Sign in to follow this  
fevfromfar

Duffy

Scruffy Duffy.... called it bang on.....

Hi s team is shaping up nicely. He looks and sounds confident and appears aft least to be quite hands on... which I like... and he's always reight enough for a natter

Edited by Robin Evans
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Robin Evans said:

Scruffy Duffy.... called it bang on.....

Hi s team is shaping up nicely. He looks and sounds confident and appears aft least to be quite hands on... which I like... and he's always reight enough for a natter

All in the attitude for me robin, yes hes got a quality squad to play with, but they dig in when it matters, could have quite easily lost the 1st 2 in previous years.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, fev4evatiggerneva said:

All in the attitude for me robin, yes hes got a quality squad to play with, but they dig in when it matters, could have quite easily lost the 1st 2 in previous years.

I like the bloke Gaz..... he's a breath of fresh air....

• Like 1

Team was resolute and positive. Just like the coach. More please. Was pleased with Handley's attitude as well. But all the team performed. Excellent.

He’s improved the team from last week by recognising the under performers and replacing them, totally different attitude, execution etc from last week....decent coaches can do that!!

• Like 1

He's a coach with both feet on the ground and knows exactly how he wants his team to play, and has no qualms about changing his team if in his eyes they don't perform to his expectations.

• Like 1

They had a rough patch last week against Fax and up against it again this week just after the break and the way they dug in when things could have turned was very creditable to the coach as well as the players

• Like 1

Duffy got it all right today. We were solid enough last week but he tweaked the team with a couple of big calls and got it spot on. Losing at half-time, he said his piece and we wiped the floor with them in the second half. Toulouse are no mugs either.

Duffy's appointment as coach was the reason i bought my membership for this season.I travel 80 miles round trip to watch Fev and as i am knocking on devils door i needed some motivation to watch every home game whatever the weather.The  team spirit is second to none and i think Ridyard has brought a bit of what Leigh had without the nastiness.Excited about the rest of the season and believe me it's hard to get me excited these days.

• Like 2