Sign in to follow this  
Havenwarrior

Conference TV Coverage

I'm really looking forward to this! I expect the coverage will be fairly basic, but still, a chance to get some national airtime for clubs like these is great.

37 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I'm really looking forward to this! I expect the coverage will be fairly basic, but still, a chance to get some national airtime for clubs like these is great.

Fixture list added.

HW

4E6118F8-5E5E-4D05-819A-41248065ECFE.jpeg

• Like 2

Think this is very positive for the game, we have always lacked media coverage, read somewhere this could make the coverage available to 18 million as it is on Sky (424) and Freeview (95), more than can watch Super League

2 hours ago, Defender1 said:

Think this is very positive for the game, we have always lacked media coverage, read somewhere this could make the coverage available to 18 million as it is on Sky (424) and Freeview (95), more than can watch Super League

As far as FreeView is concerned, the channel will only be available to TVs or set-top boxes with FreeView HD. However, HD-compatible tuners will become far more commonplace (and cheaper) as time goes by.

But the potential reach has gone from zero to several million in one step. Not bad, by any standard!