Totalrl.com to sponsor BackChat in 2018

Totalrl.comwill sponsor popular Rugby League talk show BackChat this season. The programme will feature on the Freesports non-subscription channel, and will run for 30 weeks from its initial programme on 1st March, when it will be broadcast at 6.00pm, with repeats at 11.00am and 3.30pm the following day.

I'm discussing with the show's producers the possibility of an occasional appearance by a fan from this forum.

More details on that a little further down the line.

But with 30 programmes to fill there will be an opportunity for a greater variety of contributors.

View the full article

I hope that you will put a reminder on here about each Broadcast Martyn - I don't have the "Sky platform".

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

2 hours ago, Martyn Sadler said:

I'm discussing with the show's producers the possibility of an occasional appearance by a fan from this forum.

Very interesting prospect. Think the selected person should be decided by a vote! Can we have two so they can argue with each other?! ?

The prospect of having to "lock it" live on tv would be something many wouldn't want to miss!

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

I think that could end up being a very short discussion.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Excellent idea just make sure it's not Schoey, Locky and Parky!;) I'm not sure I could cope with that level of positivity and dreamy expansionist ideas.:O

I do think fans need more representation on magazine/chat programmes and I'd vote for younger ones every time.

Why are the programmes starting so late?

I really wish all of them would begin earlier than the season as part of the build up to the first weekend!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Totalrl.comwill sponsor popular Rugby League talk show BackChat this season. The programme will feature on the Freesports non-subscription channel, and will run for 30 weeks from its initial programme on 1st March, when it will be broadcast at 6.00pm, with repeats at 11.00am and 3.30pm the following day.

More details on that a little further down the line.

But with 30 programmes to fill there will be an opportunity for a greater variety of contributors.

View the full article

Interesting news. I look forward to further announcements regarding fan contributions. Will there be any other changes for the new series?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

20 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Very interesting prospect. Think the selected person should be decided by a vote! Can we have two so they can argue with each other?! ?

The prospect of having to "lock it" live on tv would be something many wouldn't want to miss!

OMG Kayakman and Parky!!!!!! bigger draw than Mmcgregor vs Mayweatherr...Hearns will be all over this!

2 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

OMG Kayakman and Parky!!!!!! bigger draw than Mmcgregor vs Mayweatherr...Hearns will be all over this!

Now you're talking ........ each week an expansionist v Schoey, some one who does bash players all the time v Schoey.

Obviously the programme needs to reinvent itself a bit to reinvigorate interest and no doubt the RFL and SL will be knocking the door down and saying to Sky "Look there's an appetite and viewer interest in  an RL magazine programme."

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

How do I go about contacting someone at TotalRL.com about sponsorship?

I am £1000 shy of funds to host the Celtic Cup tournament between Wales, Ireland and Scotland Wheelchair Rugby League teams. A sponsor for this tournament would be extrememly welcome.

22 minutes ago, Manx RL said:

What's the monetary value of this sponsorship? 

In the traditional RL way, Martyn and John Drake are going to re-decorate their cars with a giant picture Rod Studd in front of the Backchat logo to create awareness

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

22 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

Will it be available to Canada via this site or youtube?

Yep, the programme will be available to watch every week on Totalrl.com, after it has been broadcast on Freesports.

8 minutes ago, Amber Avenger said:

In the traditional RL way, Martyn and John Drake are going to re-decorate their cars with a giant picture Rod Studd in front of the Backchat logo to create awareness

Mine's got Dave Woods on the bonnet. :laugh:

1 hour ago, John Drake said:

Mine's got Dave Woods on the bonnet. :laugh:

He couldn't dodge out of the way fast enough?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived