Sign in to follow this  
Martyn Sadler

Totalrl.com to sponsor BackChat in 2018

Recommended Posts

Totalrl.comwill sponsor popular Rugby League talk show BackChat this season. The programme will feature on the Freesports non-subscription channel, and will run for 30 weeks from its initial programme on 1st March, when it will be broadcast at 6.00pm, with repeats at 11.00am and 3.30pm the following day.

I'm discussing with the show's producers the possibility of an occasional appearance by a fan from this forum.

More details on that a little further down the line.

But with 30 programmes to fill there will be an opportunity for a greater variety of contributors.

View the full article

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope that you will put a reminder on here about each Broadcast Martyn - I don't have the "Sky platform".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Martyn Sadler said:

I'm discussing with the show's producers the possibility of an occasional appearance by a fan from this forum.

Very interesting prospect. Think the selected person should be decided by a vote! Can we have two so they can argue with each other?! 😂

The prospect of having to "lock it" live on tv would be something many wouldn't want to miss!

Edited by Wellsy4HullFC
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Martyn Sadler said:

I'm discussing with the show's producers the possibility of an occasional appearance by a fan from this forum.

I think that could end up being a very short discussion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Martyn Sadler said:

I'm discussing with the show's producers the possibility of an occasional appearance by a fan from this forum.

Excellent idea just make sure it's not Schoey, Locky and Parky!;) I'm not sure I could cope with that level of positivity and dreamy expansionist ideas.:O

I do think fans need more representation on magazine/chat programmes and I'd vote for younger ones every time.

Why are the programmes starting so late?

I really wish all of them would begin earlier than the season as part of the build up to the first weekend!

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Martyn Sadler said:

Totalrl.comwill sponsor popular Rugby League talk show BackChat this season. The programme will feature on the Freesports non-subscription channel, and will run for 30 weeks from its initial programme on 1st March, when it will be broadcast at 6.00pm, with repeats at 11.00am and 3.30pm the following day.

I'm discussing with the show's producers the possibility of an occasional appearance by a fan from this forum.

More details on that a little further down the line.

But with 30 programmes to fill there will be an opportunity for a greater variety of contributors.

View the full article

Interesting news. I look forward to further announcements regarding fan contributions. Will there be any other changes for the new series?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Very interesting prospect. Think the selected person should be decided by a vote! Can we have two so they can argue with each other?! 😂

The prospect of having to "lock it" live on tv would be something many wouldn't want to miss!

OMG Kayakman and Parky!!!!!! bigger draw than Mmcgregor vs Mayweatherr...Hearns will be all over this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

OMG Kayakman and Parky!!!!!! bigger draw than Mmcgregor vs Mayweatherr...Hearns will be all over this!

Now you're talking ........ each week an expansionist v Schoey, some one who does bash players all the time v Schoey.

Obviously the programme needs to reinvent itself a bit to reinvigorate interest and no doubt the RFL and SL will be knocking the door down and saying to Sky "Look there's an appetite and viewer interest in  an RL magazine programme."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do I go about contacting someone at TotalRL.com about sponsorship?

I am £1000 shy of funds to host the Celtic Cup tournament between Wales, Ireland and Scotland Wheelchair Rugby League teams. A sponsor for this tournament would be extrememly welcome.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Manx RL said:

What's the monetary value of this sponsorship? 

In the traditional RL way, Martyn and John Drake are going to re-decorate their cars with a giant picture Rod Studd in front of the Backchat logo to create awareness

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

Will it be available to Canada via this site or youtube?

Yep, the programme will be available to watch every week on Totalrl.com, after it has been broadcast on Freesports.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Amber Avenger said:

In the traditional RL way, Martyn and John Drake are going to re-decorate their cars with a giant picture Rod Studd in front of the Backchat logo to create awareness

Mine's got Dave Woods on the bonnet. :laugh:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Drake said:

Mine's got Dave Woods on the bonnet. :laugh:

He couldn't dodge out of the way fast enough?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


League Express - Online Now

League Express - Every Monday

Rugby League World - Online Now - March 2018

Rugby League World - March 2018 - Out Now



Rugby League Books On Sale Here