Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

17 Feb: St George Illawarra Dragons v Hull FC KO 6.45am (UK Time) (TV)

Who will win?  

18 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• St George Illawarra Dragons
    • Hull FC

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/17/2018 at 06:45 AM

4 hours ago, burnleywelsh said:

Dragons playing Hull K R apparently........nrl.com on the ball.........Shows how much the Aussie administration are interested in these matches ūüė°

8FA59FDE-BC02-4DA7-ADC4-3D52A30F081D.png

Might have to if Hull FC get many more injuries....

• Like 1

I will be shouting for Hull, but I can only see one result here and that's a fairly simple St. george win.

I honestly think that if Hull had all their players from last season on show, they would give St. George a real game here.

14 hours ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

St George-Illawarra to rack up a big score I’m afraid.

St George aren't capable of racking up a big score, and I expect they'll be rotating their team extensively. They should win by about 16 points - won't get too ugly as long as Hull FC have a go.

53 minutes ago, ghost crayfish said:

St George aren't capable of racking up a big score, and I expect they'll be rotating their team extensively. They should win by about 16 points - won't get too ugly as long as Hull FC have a go.

Let’s hope so.

So it looks like Hull will be missing Houghton, Taylor, Watts, Faraimo, Connor, Minichiello. Whilst Tuimavave, Green and Matongo missed last week so have to be considered doubtful again. 

Not certain who is out there of the young players but I expect a side along the lines of. Shaul, Naughton, Turgut, Griffin, Talanoa, Kelly, Sneyd, Bowden, Hadley, Paea, Manu, Washbrook, Abdul. Bench, Fash, Downs, Lane, AN Other.

34-12

I've just arrived in Sydney and met up with my mate and his son who I've not seen for 18 months since they moved to Darwin. 

We took a walk and bumped into a family of Hull supporters who have just arrived today soo.

A few Wigan fans on the open top bus tour of the city gave us a wave andnow, I'm sinking a beer.

Enjoy the games, everyone 

• Like 6

On 14/02/2018 at 9:26 AM, MZH said:

So it looks like Hull will be missing Houghton, Taylor, Watts, Faraimo, Connor, Minichiello. Whilst Tuimavave, Green and Matongo missed last week so have to be considered doubtful again. 

Not certain who is out there of the young players but I expect a side along the lines of. Shaul, Naughton, Turgut, Griffin, Talanoa, Kelly, Sneyd, Bowden, Hadley, Paea, Manu, Washbrook, Abdul. Bench, Fash, Downs, Lane, AN Other.

34-12

Squad that's been named is much stronger than we might have expected.

Who actually plays is another matter of course.

19 hours ago, Ullman said:

Squad that's been named is much stronger than we might have expected.

Who actually plays is another matter of course.

Yes, the piece on the website indicates Watts is ok (amazingly, but I thought he struggled from the off v Wigan), Matongo, Faraimo and Carlos are fit to play.  But, how is Connor ok?  Thought he did ligaments?  

Looking forward to seeing how Litten goes.  

Hull FC: Jamie Shaul, Bureta Faraimo, Carlos Tuimavave, Josh Griffin, Fetuli Talanoa, Albert Kelly, Marc Sneyd, Liam Watts, Dean Hadley, Josh Bowden, Jake Connor, Chris Green, Jordan Abdull, Danny Washbrook, Brad Fash, Sika Manu, Jez Litten, Mickey Paea, Jack Logan, Jansin Turgut, Jordan Lane, Jack Downs, Masi Matongo, Curtis Naughton.