17-18 Feb: Betfred Championship - Round 3 - Match Thread

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/02/2018 at 4:00 AM, Krzzystuff said:

Ok I need someone to do a rain dance in Barrow this weekend...i don't see them winning on a dry pitch so bring on the mud for Leigh!!! Otherwise I'm the only one predicting a Barrow win!

That was my reasoning last week when I predicted Barrow. At least I have my first win now with Toulouse. ?

3 hours ago, ojx said:

Sheffield look to be in real trouble this season. Was not expecting that kind of score.

The surprise for me was the half time score as Sheffield have struggled for players badly.  Extremely shallow depth in quality this year.  They can take something out of the 8-6, but after that I don’t know.

Toulouse Olympique v Sheffield Eagles by 44 points. :tongue::tongue: Dammit. Forgot there was a match yesterday
Barrow Raiders v Leigh Centurions by 16 points
Halifax v Toronto Wolfpack by 10 points
London Broncos v Featherstone Rovers by 6 points
Rochdale Hornets v Dewsbury Rams by 8 points
Swinton Lions v Batley Bulldogs by 8 points

WTF is wrong with the ref in the Halifax-Toronto match?  He's called a knock-on when the ball was lost backward, another when the ball was lost forward off the player's leg and foot, and a pass forward which clearly was not forward.  How incompetent!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Big Picture said:

WTF is wrong with the ref in the Halifax-Toronto match?  He's called a knock-on when the ball was lost backward, another when the ball was lost forward off the player's leg and foot, and a pass forward which clearly was not forward.  How incompetent!!!!!!

You know Canadians have adapted to the game when they start criticising the ref :)

Archived