Sign in to follow this  
Krzzystuff

Halifax Feb 18th

ojx, thanks for that. Luckily I don't have to work full time as a mug but but I get your point. Not quite sure what TGG is? Anyway, I hope you can watch it for as long as possible. To Rob, I assume you mean your owner and that sounds great. You're right, it's only a game. Which is what I always tell myself when we are 20 points behind, lol.

indeed it is..hopefully David Argyle will keep putting money in, can't see why he wouldn't if punters keeping buying tickets and gear and if a major TV deal materializes then we are off to the races. With a NY team on the horizon maybe even the Yanks will get it.

And we can always hope  more well heeled Brits appreciate what they've got and put money into their clubs, but, and it must be said, the fans have to get off their bums  (like they did at York today - bloody well done to the Knights!) and buy tickets on a consistent basis -  Its a two way street folks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TMF said:

What is your sponsor paying your guys to do, except nothing but train and play?

Yes, that is how full time sports tend to work, an alien concept to you Cumbrians I know.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Know the game results lols good but Amon stupid I phone in washingtonpooking for trump but he left and is in florida fingers are way typo big got this goddamned thing

Really enjoyed today's (and last week's) game. Good defence from both teams. It was 0-0 for so long before the first TWP score, but it was still exciting. It seems to me the big difference between League 1 and Championship is the defence.  Those free flowing tries TWP scored last season are not there in such a great quantity as they were last season and that's good. 

4 hours ago, thefaxfanman said:

thought the decision not to send off mccrone for that shocking tackle had a big bearing on the outcome. 

He was sin-binned (around 51') for the dangerous tackle where he lifted the runner's legs above his head, and I agree that was the appropriate call.

Was there another tackle you thought deserved a red card? I didn't see it.

13 hours ago, Medway Bear said:

Really enjoyed today's (and last week's) game. Good defence from both teams. It was 0-0 for so long before the first TWP score, but it was still exciting. It seems to me the big difference between League 1 and Championship is the defence.  Those free flowing tries TWP scored last season are not there in such a great quantity as they were last season and that's good. 

That Shaw from Fax was a great player. Also Green was a big boy. It's just better quality all around as there is more money in the division. Really looking forward for watching it in person. Unfortunately until we're in SL we still run the risk of not seeing the full squads come over for the part timers.

2 hours ago, John WP Fan said:

He was sin-binned (around 51') for the dangerous tackle where he lifted the runner's legs above his head, and I agree that was the appropriate call.

Was there another tackle you thought deserved a red card? I didn't see it.

He was sin binned but that card should've been red imo. The game was played with great spirit and intensity, with both sides giving no quarter and expecting none in return but that incident is a sending off in every code of rugby at every level. It was dangerous