Sign in to follow this  
Michael1812

London Broncos Feb 26th

1 minute ago, deluded pom? said:

An end terrace will play with their heads Bman.

Row house ?

28 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

I speak Canadian...I AM A CANADIAN!   I don't speak British or American....I am Canadian!

Nobody speaks British Kman. We speak English.

1 hour ago, deluded pom? said:

Tut tut tut Kman. A flat is what you North Americans call an “apartment”. Snobs in the UK like to call their flats apartments for some peculiar reason.

Its not an apartment!  It a crib or a pad!

1 hour ago, Bearman said:

Oh shame, I bet if you asked nicely someone would give you a dual passport😎

Wouldn't want one....already live in "THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD; CANADA!"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deluded pom? said:

Nobody speaks British Kman. We speak English.

Thought yous was British?

8 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Its not an apartment!  It a crib or a pad!

I had you down as a forty something Kman. I’m beginning to reconsider when you use words like “crib” and “pad”. I now have you down as a sixty something. ;)

10 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Tut tut tut Kman. A flat is what you North Americans call an “apartment”. Snobs in the UK like to call their flats apartments for some peculiar reason.

Confused Kman? A snob is someone who looks down on others because of a false feeling of superiority.

5 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

I had you down as a forty something Kman. I’m beginning to reconsider when you use words like “crib” and “pad”. I now have you down as a sixty something. ;)

Wrong on both counts my friend..."What cha talikin bout Willis?"

5 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Confused Kman? A snob is someone who looks down on others because of a false feeling of superiority.

Give me one of dem dere UK snobs and I'll take him in the bush with me for awhile...LOOKYE DERE ALL FIXED UP!

saw the squad..thought we had a couple of suspensions to cope with?  McCrone and Sidlow?

Cheers NickW. Hopefully new man Maitua will be ready to play next week??

wet but reasonably warm walk to the 3 Brewers this morning to see the Pack level London..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RobertAM said:

wet but reasonably warm walk to the 3 Brewers this morning to see the Pack level London..

Your beer goggles need calibrating mate?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

That was a reality check for Toronto. I was really impressed with London, they tore our backline to shreds. Everything seemed to go wrong for the pack. So many knock-ons and offload passes were not going to hand. Can't wait for the return fixture at the Den.

Judging by our performances over the first four games, it looks like we are an above average Championship side. However, not anywhere near where we would need to be to challenge SL teams in the 8s. Anyway, we will win more than lose, and this might be a year too early to challenge for promotion.

Anyhow, congrats to London, now on to Swinton.  Loving having regular games to watch on Sunday morning.

Edited by ojx
  • Sad 1

all respect to London Broncos..we were never in it.. seriously well done guys

but as they say.revenge is a dish best served cold so see you here in June.

• Like 1

I wonder how much of this is stepping up a league, and how much is the late squad upheaval that happened when the three (?) players were released after the Portugal trip. Hopefully they settle down and start to gel, Maitua is a good signing but I still feel like TWP need more, especially big ball carrying players to replace Moimoi.

Our boys are missing the cheers from their home fans to go that extra bite...everything will improve once we have our first official love in at Lamport! 

On 23/02/2018 at 7:59 PM, Bearman said:

I have seen both teams this season. I went to London for the first game of the season and London ripped Barrow to shreds. They were too fast and too strong. In fact London put Barrow to the sword in  exactly the way Toronto hammered the Raiders last season. I went to Barrow the other week for the TWP match and of course the conditions were very different that day.

If those matches were a form guide the Wolfpack will need to improve exponentially.

As TWP are my 3rd favourite team I hope they can but I would not want to put my house on it.

Quoting myself here but it seems like the Barrow games were a good form line.

I havent watched the game yet but  have it recorded but it sounds like TWP found that this London team is pretty useful.

TWP have to start grinding out some points from these away games or they will have too much to do when they get to fortress Lamport. London will surely pick up some away wins and if Leigh do fulfill their promise it could leave the Wolfpack with too much to do.