Sign in to follow this  
Tom Coates

Important message for #SquadGoals contributors

I think it would be a good idea if all squad builder members who contribute monthly to the fund also get a link to the game highlights too.

Edited by Rambo

10 hours ago, Rambo said:

I think it would be a good idea if all squad builder members who contribute monthly to the fund also get a link to the game highlights too.

Think this is probably the start of a wider conversation that needs to be had about how funds are raised.

In the interim, if there are any regular Squadbuilder contributors on here who'd like to receive highlights then email me on coatestf@gmail.com and I will sort you out with links.

• Like 1

On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 8:12 PM, Tom Coates said:

Please 'opt in' by completing the form on the page below if you wish to receive highlights and full match video in return for your donations. https://

dewsburyrams.co.uk/squadgoals/ 

Not sure abut this option Tom.

I haven't donated one cent following yesterdays win and yet the link was still sent..

I know that the vast majority of fans are honest but I'm not and suspect I might not be the only one..  I reckon we'd be safer with the first option---you want the highlights ?  pop in your donation..

9 hours ago, Tom Coates said:

Think this is probably the start of a wider conversation that needs to be had about how funds are raised.

In the interim, if there are any regular Squadbuilder contributors on here who'd like to receive highlights then email me on coatestf@gmail.com and I will sort you out with links.

Well I am Tom, but I see this initiative as a good alternative to the warchest, so any highlights I watch will be paid for. I know it would make it more complicated, but I'd be happy to pay more for the full match video than highlights too. Could that easy link to make a one off donation be left on the pinned content of the forum ? 

19 hours ago, NickD said:

Not sure abut this option Tom.

I haven't donated one cent following yesterdays win and yet the link was still sent..

I know that the vast majority of fans are honest but I'm not and suspect I might not be the only one..  I reckon we'd be safer with the first option---you want the highlights ?  pop in your donation..

Hi Nick. You received the Swinton video because you'd contributed £15 up until now.

It is now £30 for a full calendar month (to better incentivise small, occasional donations), but it was £15 for a full calendar month previously, which you'd put in prior to the end of February.

It is still the same system as before. You receive the highlights when you make a donation.

The email opt-in has been put in place to solve a proble with the GoFundMe thank you notes going to people's spam folders.

5 hours ago, Tom Coates said:

Hi Nick. You received the Swinton video because you'd contributed £15 up until now.

It is now £30 for a full calendar month (to better incentivise small, occasional donations), but it was £15 for a full calendar month previously, which you'd put in prior to the end of February.

It is still the same system as before. You receive the highlights when you make a donation.

The email opt-in has been put in place to solve a proble with the GoFundMe thank you notes going to people's spam folders.

Cheers Tom.  All makes sense now.

Many thanks.