Travel Club Update: Away Trip to Barrow Raiders

Amber Ribbon

The Amber Ribbon Coach Trip

To Barrow Raiders

Sunday 4th March

Joins us for a fun day out.

There are still seats available.

Bookings are now being taken for those that are interested in attending. Cost of the trip is £15 Per Person.

There will be 3 Pickup points:

Hanging Heaton WMC @ 09:00.

Opposite the Timepiece Dewsbury @ 09:15.

Layby opposite Tesco's in Mirfield @ 09:30.

Please advise us of your pickup preference at the time of booking.

Contact us on our Travel email address Amberribbon.Travel_Club@yahoo.com

Or by contacting an Amber Ribbon Committee Member.

Guys/girls, you will be welcomed in Barrow, same as all away supporters, but please keep keep your eye on this present weather. This week is prob the worst of the winter and I know you're getting it worse than we are. At the moment in Barrow, it's sunny and the outlook is for the same for the rest of the week. it's just out geographical location, we never get much snow. The worry is the temperature and we do have problems with our pitch due to pre- season friendlies played in bad conditions. Difficult when booking coaches I know. So, all I can advise for those travelling in cars is, look at the forecast for this area and maybe phone the club before setting off. If all's good, have a safe journey and we look forward to welcoming you to Crazy Park. Er...I'm not on the board, just a supporter who loves the craick with away fans. Take care.

On 27/02/2018 at 5:50 PM, TMF said:

Guys/girls, you will be welcomed in Barrow, same as all away supporters, but please keep keep your eye on this present weather. This week is prob the worst of the winter and I know you're getting it worse than we are. At the moment in Barrow, it's sunny and the outlook is for the same for the rest of the week. it's just out geographical location, we never get much snow. The worry is the temperature and we do have problems with our pitch due to pre- season friendlies played in bad conditions. Difficult when booking coaches I know. So, all I can advise for those travelling in cars is, look at the forecast for this area and maybe phone the club before setting off. If all's good, have a safe journey and we look forward to welcoming you to Crazy Park. Er...I'm not on the board, just a supporter who loves the craick with away fans. Take care.

Any idea on the state of the pitch after today’s weather? 

Archived