Sign in to follow this  
chisholm

Games Off Saturday 3rd March

Recommended Posts

Ince Rose Bridge V Royal Navy ( Friendly ) Game off. Navy players unable to travel due weather conditions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Won’t be surprised if most ncl games get called off this weekend, probably best chance of getting a game on will be at leigh east with the 4g pitch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saddleworth v East Leeds off and another in division two. I think the NCL should call off all games scheduled in Cumbria, nothing against the clubs but as a matter of safety traveling. Local tv just said parts of M6 in Cumbria down to one lane. At the moment in Oldham howling wind drifting snow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far games off at Saddleworth, Salford City, Wigan St Judes , Dewsbury Celtic and Stanley Rangers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Parts of Leigh East pitch is unplayable at present so not looking promising there either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah very much doubt our game will be on - passed the field this morning and still covered in a blanket of icy snow and with temperatures not due to get above freezing before kick off I can't see how it will be playable. Just waiting for club to officially announce. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The NCL Management have taken the decision due to the current weather and travel conditions to cancel the following games that have not yet been postponed in the interest of safety of those travelling and re scheduled them for Saturday 26 May.

 

Will the home teams for these games please still carry out your current pitch inspections and let me know the outcome?

 

It is our intention that if your pitch is playable we will arrange a league game against your local opponents as otherwise it will be a wasted opportunity to play.

Any queries please let me know.

 

 

 

 

Egremont Rangers

v

Myton Warriors

Kells

v

Rochdale Mayfield

 

Wath Brow Hornets

v

Underbank Rangers

 

             

 

 

Barrow Island

v

Oldham St Annes

Millom

v

Clock Face Miners

 

         

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only games not yet postponed are at

Wigan St Pats, Dewsbury Moor & Leigh East.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, NCL said:

The NCL Management have taken the decision due to the current weather and travel conditions to cancel the following games that have not yet been postponed in the interest of safety of those travelling and re scheduled them for Saturday 26 May.

 

Will the home teams for these games please still carry out your current pitch inspections and let me know the outcome?

 

It is our intention that if your pitch is playable we will arrange a league game against your local opponents as otherwise it will be a wasted opportunity to play.

Any queries please let me know.

 

 

 

 

Egremont Rangers

v

Myton Warriors

Kells

v

Rochdale Mayfield

 

Wath Brow Hornets

v

Underbank Rangers

 

             

 

 

Barrow Island

v

Oldham St Annes

Millom

v

Clock Face Miners

 

         

 

Are you actually from the NCL, NCL? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suspect Wigan Saint Pats v Thatto is off as Freesports is now showing A replay of London v Toronto gutted for all involved 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NCL said:

The NCL Management have taken the decision due to the current weather and travel conditions to cancel the following games that have not yet been postponed in the interest of safety of those travelling and re scheduled them for Saturday 26 May.

 

Will the home teams for these games please still carry out your current pitch inspections and let me know the outcome?

 

It is our intention that if your pitch is playable we will arrange a league game against your local opponents as otherwise it will be a wasted opportunity to play.

Any queries please let me know.

 

 

 

 

Egremont Rangers

v

Myton Warriors

Kells

v

Rochdale Mayfield

 

Wath Brow Hornets

v

Underbank Rangers

 

             

 

 

Barrow Island

v

Oldham St Annes

Millom

v

Clock Face Miners

 

         

 

Bit unfair to expect them to play a local derby at 24hrs notice, also how do you expect the Officials to get there.

 

HW

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it?

Three of the clubs were happy to play a derby tomorrow, they thought it was a great idea as it would have been crazy to have playable pitches and no games on them, one didn't want to and I didn't get feedback from the other.

Local officials would have been used.

Anyway the pitches were frozen and all games are off now apart from Leigh East vs Stanningley and that is dependent on the M62 being open tomorrow 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NCL said:

Is it?

Three of the clubs were happy to play a derby tomorrow, they thought it was a great idea as it would have been crazy to have playable pitches and no games on them, one didn't want to and I didn't get feedback from the other.

Local officials would have been used.

Anyway the pitches were frozen and all games are off now apart from Leigh East vs Stanningley and that is dependent on the M62 being open tomorrow 

 

What a load of ###### 💩 you have suggested Kells Wath Brow and Egremont were down to play other teams and would have trained all week on a game plan for that team so to change that on a Friday is wrong. If the Kells pitch had been playable which team would they have played and how would you have decided THAT ????

If the NCL is run by the RFL why hasn’t the same rule being used to ask Leeds play Wakefield tonight??? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must admit it seems a little unprofessional for the NCL to administer the league via the forum when it couldn’t muster a website update last year 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just thought people on here would like information on what was happening with games this weekend.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NCL said:

Just thought people on here would like information on what was happening with games this weekend.

And you clowns are running the "flagship" Amateur League.

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


League Express Yearbook 2018/19 - Order Now


Rugby League World - Nov 2018

Rugby League World - Nov 2018



League Express - Online Now

League Express - Every Monday