Sign in to follow this  
RobertAM

Wolfpack new signings

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, RobertAM said:

oh..he's Catalan right now not Centurions...maybe he's tired of French food and wants some bangers n mash and then poutine!!...guess we have to wait n see..

Going by the conversation  between Reni and Paul I would assume it's a player who is off contract at the moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

true enough...Paul asked if he was fit didnt he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

true enough...Paul asked if he was fit didnt he?

Yup and thats why the speculated player in the main forum isn't my guess. I think it'll be Pacific area player,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bob8 said:

Despite any speculation, I have not signed with TWP.

But you are currently fit and could sign if we needed you right away Bob?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bob8 said:

Despite any speculation, I have not signed with TWP.

Cheers Bob. I had $5 on you at 50,000/1.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The team means business..wonder if he'll be ready for next weekends double header - Fri FR and Mon TO??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Cheers Bob. I had $5 on you at 50,000/1.

DP is this Chase Stanley any good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cameron Highlander said:

You have a "$" symbol on your UK keyboards?  I don't have a "pound" one on mine.

That’s because we are cosmopolitan and all embracing whilst you Canadians are insular and inward looking. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kayakman said:

DP is this Chase Stanley any good?

I know the name Kman but I haven’t watched any NRL for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow some nice ones..kind of an opportunistic player kinda like Liam Kay..will he play on the wing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully he is healed up....we need a center who can break tackles out of nothing....he might just be the guy.   OBrien is looking good too!  Like how he played last week....seems we have alot of injuries just now...need the new guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 1:33 PM, deluded pom? said:

That’s because we are cosmopolitan and all embracing whilst you Canadians are insular and inward looking. ;)

Or..........maybe the equipment manufacturers just being proactive for when the pound Sterling follows in the footsteps of the pound Avoirdupois? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cameron Highlander said:

Or..........maybe the equipment manufacturers just being proactive for when the pound Sterling follows in the footsteps of the pound Avoirdupois? 

Us oldies still use that pound CH. Pound sterling isn’t going anywhere soon. ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toronto and Leeds chase Manly forward Lussick

Toronto Wolfpack and Leeds Rhinos are believed to be in talks with Manly Sea Eagles prop Darcy Lussick. The 28-year-old is set to be granted a release with the Sea Eagles to join a club that competes in the Rugby Football League. Lussick will become the first player to leave the club after Manly received a salary cap penalty earlier this week. The NRL club were fined $750,000 after breaches of approximately $1.5million since 2013. Toronto are understood to be the frontrunners to sign Lussick, but Leeds are keen on bringing a forward to the club.

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/off-the-record-rugby-league-rumours-and-gossip-106/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

Toronto and Leeds chase Manly forward Lussick

Toronto Wolfpack and Leeds Rhinos are believed to be in talks with Manly Sea Eagles prop Darcy Lussick. The 28-year-old is set to be granted a release with the Sea Eagles to join a club that competes in the Rugby Football League. Lussick will become the first player to leave the club after Manly received a salary cap penalty earlier this week. The NRL club were fined $750,000 after breaches of approximately $1.5million since 2013. Toronto are understood to be the frontrunners to sign Lussick, but Leeds are keen on bringing a forward to the club.

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/off-the-record-rugby-league-rumours-and-gossip-106/

THE FINAL PIECE OF THE PUZZLE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appears Chase Stanley will play this weekend...let's hope there's some positive fireworks in the offing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RobertAM said:

Appears Chase Stanley will play this weekend...let's hope there's some positive fireworks in the offing.

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE....FIRE UP THE PACK!

Message from Wolfpack Nation to Wolfpack Players:  "Defend Our Line versus Fev.!"

Message from Wolfpack Players to Wolfpack Nation (said in unison):  "WE WILL!" 

"Run With the Pack!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RobertAM said:

Appears Chase Stanley will play this weekend...let's hope there's some positive fireworks in the offing.

yeah Rowley mentioned that it's earlier than anyone expected/wanted so it's clearly a lack of able bodies that resulted in him being thrown in right off the bat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great signings guys. But can someone remind me what your development plan is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


League Express - Online Now

League Express - Every Monday



Rugby League World - Sept 2018

Rugby League World - Sept 2018

Rugby League Books On Sale Here