Sign in to follow this  
RobertAM

Wolfpack new signings

58 minutes ago, TMF said:

Great signings guys. But can someone remind me what your development plan is?

Its a secret 5 year plan.

Something along the lines of win L1. win Championship and then win in SL. Sell the game to a new audience as you go. |||||Love it!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RobertAM said:

Something along the lines of win L1. win Championship and then win in SL. Sell the game to a new audience as you go. |||||Love it!

Robert don't forget about winning the Challenge Cup along the way....we want it all.   Its all part of the top secret 5 year plan.....its all about player pathways for us....look at the great work TWP has done in Toronto and Manchester.....only 1 year and we are already seeing positive results!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RobertAM said:

The plan really is pretty simple. Start with solid financial backing. Build a winning team with whatever players can be found at first. Build a winning culture. Bring on sponsorship. Sell the sport to Canadians, who overwhelmingly have never heard of Rugby League, but generally love it when they see it. Put in place some support for kids and adults to learn and play the game locally, so that in a generation there will be a good supply of local talent. Make partnerships where it makes sense, both in the UK and in Canada. And have a hell of a lot of fun along the way.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, John WP Fan said:

The plan really is pretty simple. Start with solid financial backing. Build a winning team with whatever players can be found at first. Build a winning culture. Bring on sponsorship. Sell the sport to Canadians, who overwhelmingly have never heard of Rugby League, but generally love it when they see it. Put in place some support for kids and adults to learn and play the game locally, so that in a generation there will be a good supply of local talent. Make partnerships where it makes sense, both in the UK and in Canada. And have a hell of a lot of fun along the way.

But the M60 Booo-Hoo wants 5,000 SL quality players next week!!! How will we do that!??!!??

Oh right...we don't give a F@&%.

Carry on.

40 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

But the M60 Booo-Hoo wants 5,000 SL quality players next week!!! How will we do that!??!!??

Carry on.

Good constructive post,would read it again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JDINTHEHIZZOUSE said:

Good constructive post,would read it again.

i'm a giver

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

Carry on.

M60 :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 3

Seems i've hit a nerve guys but read my past posts where i've supported what you are doing, albeit with one or two constructive criticisms. Think about what I said, not to mention where I come from, M60:negative:. If your answer is throwing money around for success, fine, it will work for a while. Kryyzystuff has actually answered my genuine question with a balanced view of what I hope happens. 

34 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

M60 :laugh::laugh::laugh:

M60 boo hoo = M62

prapper the rapper!

40 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

M60 boo hoo = M62

prapper the rapper!

Rap. Schmap. It’s not even proper music.

34 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Rap. Schmap. It’s not even proper music.

my bad...its poetry...Shakespeare yo!

2 hours ago, TMF said:

Seems i've hit a nerve guys but read my past posts where i've supported what you are doing, albeit with one or two constructive criticisms. Think about what I said, not to mention where I come from, M60:negative:. If your answer is throwing money around for success, fine, it will work for a while. Kryyzystuff has actually answered my genuine question with a balanced view of what I hope happens. 

I've always tried to answer your questions honestly and openly too!  Don't forget about me.

Kman, who the hell could forget about you? You have. Have a nice weekend. But don't kill anything, please. Krizzy, Google Earth is your friend, and put more tobacco in it, lol.

14 minutes ago, TMF said:

Kman, who the hell could forget about you? You have. Have a nice weekend. But don't kill anything, please. Krizzy, Google Earth is your friend, and put more tobacco in it, lol.

Does snaring count?

That's allowed.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, deluded pom? said:

Only if the victim will be eaten.

.....or skinned.

Eaten.

Ya, I agree we both skinned and and ate Fev alive today.

5 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Ya, I agree we both skinned and and ate Fev alive today.

See my comment in the Fev game thread.

See my comment in the Fev game thread.

DP I'm interested to know how you thought Chase Stanley played today?

7 hours ago, Kayakman said:

DP I'm interested to know how you thought Chase Stanley played today?

I’ve binned Premier Sports Kman. I will watch the replay on Freesports and get back to you.

6 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

I’ve binned Premier Sports Kman. I will watch the replay on Freesports and get back to you.

Okay.