Sign in to follow this  
Bring back GB

DALLY

After all the late hits he takes as well ....

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, morty said:

After all the late hits he takes as well ....

Week after week he gets no protection from the officials.

If history is anything to go by the RFL will treat him harshly too. 

I agree guys. Does the club not have video evidence of those late hits? I mean, come on. Are we the only club showing evidence or do other clubs not film matches? Dally gets battered away because he is our main man and those clubs know it. This is indeed a different league.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bring back GB said:

Jamie Dallimore has been cited for dangerous contact during the Batley match. Looking like a 3 match ban. Not what we need !!!!!

Not the first time is it, come on Guy's get real.

• Like 1

Evidence? I get your statement but not your proof. Will your club show highlights of the game, like NWEM do,  including the said foul so we can all see if it was fair or not? If it was, fine, and he deserves all he gets. Let's just get real as you say. 

• Thanks 1

He contested the decision and lost so was increased to 4 match ban.

What we as the actual ‘dangerous contact’? A head shot, cannonball tackle?

26 minutes ago, The Vet said:

What we as the actual ‘dangerous contact’? A head shot, cannonball tackle?

Neither!

That leg wrap he got done for last year? Knowing the RFL it was probably for late contact on a kicker! That’d be quite ironic!!

15 minutes ago, The Vet said:

That leg wrap he got done for last year? Knowing the RFL it was probably for late contact on a kicker! That’d be quite ironic!!

I'd say it's along the lines of a leg wrap Phil, see it every week IMO

Unfortunately if that’s the case he has previous, like you say though it happens 20+ times every game whether it’s accidentally or with a purpose of unbalancing the attacking player, again consistency is all everyone asks for, when I watch the TV games this week il see how many times it happens and if they get caught by the refs assessments when they review it, I’m not expecting many!

Edited by The Vet

Let's hope Dally stays silent and doesn't criticise the RL for being a bunch of tossers. So i'll say it for him.

• Like 1

I agree he was taken out late in the batley game, I didn't see the incident in question.

What I did notice about Dally is his constant foul mouthed abuse to the ref, and the ref did nothing.

I could hear what he was saying and frankly I think he should have give him the red card, no respect whatsoever for the officials.

2 hours ago, Bat Lad said:

What I did notice about Dally is his constant foul mouthed abuse to the ref, and the ref did nothing.

I could hear what he was saying and frankly I think he should have give him the red card, no respect whatsoever for the officials.

He used to do that when he was with us too, think he got penalised for it quite often...

Obviously guys, you can't watch us every week, but it's obvious to our opponents who makes us tic, and instructions are being given by coaches to nullify our threat. It's tactics, I know but you can't blame the guy for getting p....d off after late tackle after late tackle, especially when supporters agree he's been taken out late. it happens every week to the lad. 

• Like 1

Sorry ,i should have qualified. Even a Batley supporter said he was taken out late in the game. Good for him and thanks. Is there a point to video replays if they don't look at the whole context? Does the committee not take into account that after two or three late head tackles on himself, a player might just be a little bit p....d off and could those said gentlemen not understand the frustration of no protection by the officials? If Dally did the same as what was happening to him, yes, he was wrong, and deserves punishment. No argument. But come on, four games? And may I ask, what punishment did the opponents get? I wasn't at the game and would love to know the views of those who were. Was Dally so dirty he deserved 4 games?

Rant over, but i'm so annoyed we have stepped up a league only to find we are playing teams whose tactics are, kill the skill of our opponents and our big forwards will win the game.

7 hours ago, TMF said:

Sorry ,i should have qualified. Even a Batley supporter said he was taken out late in the game. Good for him and thanks. Is there a point to video replays if they don't look at the whole context? Does the committee not take into account that after two or three late head tackles on himself, a player might just be a little bit p....d off and could those said gentlemen not understand the frustration of no protection by the officials? If Dally did the same as what was happening to him, yes, he was wrong, and deserves punishment. No argument. But come on, four games? And may I ask, what punishment did the opponents get? I wasn't at the game and would love to know the views of those who were. Was Dally so dirty he deserved 4 games?

Rant over, but i'm so annoyed we have stepped up a league only to find we are playing teams whose tactics are, kill the skill of our opponents and our big forwards will win the game.

Short memory mate, dallimore did 5 last season as he was guilty. Gobbing off as witnessed  by Batley fans is his normal behaviour to the ref as I have also seen.

Dallimore did the crime now do the time.

No more whinging please.

georgeb1, you are obviously not keeping up. Before the verdict, everybody from Batley, the board, the coach, the players, the referee, the linesman, even the man who Dally tackled said there was no problem. Yet a guy in the stand gets a player a four match ban. Do you not think there is something wrong here? Apparently there was no crime. I would of thought the player tackled would of been a bit miffed bit he said there was no problem with the tackle. So tell me, where are you coming from?

According to the League Express, Jamie cannot play again until we play Toulouse away on April 7th. This cannot be right ?  Four games = Rochdale away, Sheffield home twice. Halifax away. meaning he should return for Swinton home on April 2nd.