10 Mar: SL: Catalans Dragons v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 5pm (UK Time) (TV)

Who will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/18 at 17:00

Absolutely disgraceful ... is that what we want to see ? And that’s what you’ll get with obstruction and the VR , players here and Oz milking it as they know the rules are inflexible and lack common sense . Take that off the VR please and at least we’ll get consistency across all games 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching Mayfield v Egremont on Freesports instead. Not a bad game, either.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I know we usually get a lot of penalties at this time of the season, but this year there’s been more milking than the cravendale dairy sheds.

Not only is it embarrassing on TV close-ups but it’s ruining the flow of the game.   No wonder the quality has dropped.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

3 minutes ago, Desert Skipper said:

I know we usually get a lot of penalties at this time of the season, but this year there’s been more milking than the cravendale dairy sheds.

Not only is it embarrassing on TV close-ups but it’s ruining the flow of the game.   No wonder the quality has dropped.

Yes , to many penalties in the game nowadays and blowing as a first resort , and to many milked and forced with gamesmanship ... refs can spot every little nothing ,and then when there’s a big decision they can’t see it or call it . Seems the wrong way round 

For the temperature being in the high teens  that  crowd is well  winter clothed.

8-2 Catalans after Tierney try 

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Dire stuff. Both as bad as each other, almost. Hull KR marginaĺy better. Who is the Cats duffer that puts in those high bombs when he must surely know that the receiver is 100% reliable?  THINK, man, THINK!!!!!!!

Just as I said Thursday,the game is a laughing stock.Cheating is getting worse and the referee nor the man in the box who has all the time in the world to spot it does not have the guts to penalise the cheat. Once again cheating wins.Turned Thursdays game off because of it,this one has now followed.When cheating wins in the game,what a disgrace the game is becoming.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

15 minutes ago, stevereed100 said:

George Lawler back early after a year out from bad injury. The man is destined for England.

Well I'm sure he will be when this game finishes.

3 minutes ago, Northern Eel said:

Great of Bill Arthur and the team to give me a ring and offer me personalised commentary. I've got the sound down on the telly and phone on speaker.

Their bill must be massive !

1 minute ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Why are both teams so keen on kicking penalties at this point in the game?

Because they have no other ideas?

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

1 minute ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Why are both teams so keen on kicking penalties at this point in the game?

Yawn.

How else do you suppose we compete with the Union international?

Rovers have got George Lawler, Catalans have got a crawler.

Archived