16 Mar: SL: Salford Red Devils v Hull FC KO 8pm

Who will win?  

24 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Hull FC
    • Draw

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/16/2018 at 08:00 PM

We can't afford to lose this game, otherwise top 4 is starting to look like an uphill task. There should be a couple of players returning too. Kelly and hopefully Faraimo too, and apparantly Houghton isnt far away.

Its potentially a tricky game, but Salford seem to be in a bit of strife on and off the field. If we have a good attitude we should win comfortably enough.

Salford 16 v 30 Hull

Just for OF.

Salford 19 (O'Brien dg) - Hull FC 18

Damn! Back to the drawing board. 😀

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, tonyXIII said:

Just for OF.

Salford 19 (O'Brien dg) - Hull FC 18

Damn! Back to the drawing board. 😀

Plus just for OF Salford to get all the 50-50 calls, because the ref is biased.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Loiner said:

Plus just for OF Salford to get all the 50-50 calls, because the ref is biased.

Eh?

Hull FC's 19 man squad :

1. Jamie Shaul, 2. Bureta Faraimo, 3. Carlos Tuimavave, 4. Josh Griffin , 5. Fetuli Talanoa, 7. Marc Sneyd , 8. Scott Taylor, 11. Dean Hadley, 12. Mark Minichiello, 13. Josh Bowden, 14. Jake Connor, 15. Chris Green, 16. Jordan Abdull. 17. Danny Washbrook, 20. Brad Fash, 24. Jack Logan, 25. Jansin Turgut, 26. Jordan Lane, 29. Masi Matongo

So no Albert Kelly?

Let the rumours continue...

On 13/03/2018 at 10:58 AM, MZH said:

We can't afford to lose this game, otherwise top 4 is starting to look like an uphill task. There should be a couple of players returning too. Kelly and hopefully Faraimo too, and apparantly Houghton isnt far away.

Its potentially a tricky game, but Salford seem to be in a bit of strife on and off the field. If we have a good attitude we should win comfortably enough.

Salford 16 v 30 Hull

We can't afford to lose this game either, otherwise top 8 is looking out of reach!

3 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Hull FC's 19 man squad :

1. Jamie Shaul, 2. Bureta Faraimo, 3. Carlos Tuimavave, 4. Josh Griffin , 5. Fetuli Talanoa, 7. Marc Sneyd , 8. Scott Taylor, 11. Dean Hadley, 12. Mark Minichiello, 13. Josh Bowden, 14. Jake Connor, 15. Chris Green, 16. Jordan Abdull. 17. Danny Washbrook, 20. Brad Fash, 24. Jack Logan, 25. Jansin Turgut, 26. Jordan Lane, 29. Masi Matongo

So no Albert Kelly?

Let the rumours continue...

Knocked out.  Could be mandatory depending on the docs findings.

14 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

Knocked out.  Could be mandatory depending on the docs findings.

Player safety is obviously paramount but nearly three weeks?

The club ought to make some sort of statement.

Concussions can be tricky. I remember Daniel Holdsworth struggled for months after being knocked out when he was at Hull a few years ago. Once it gets beyond a couple of weeks it does start to be a bit of a worry. Any doubts at all though and we are completely right not to risk him. Hopefully it is just precautionary knowing that we are approaching a busy part of the season.

11 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Player safety is obviously paramount but nearly three weeks?

The club ought to make some sort of statement.

Mike Dunham would have had him back on after 10 mins on the sidelines........Cheggers would have kicked up........Albert would have played a blinder.

• Like 1

On 13/03/2018 at 7:38 PM, Old Frightful said:

Eh?

Obviously a poor attempt at sarcasm. After last weeks game at Leeds the Hull fans around me and on here plus the players were constantly complaining about no 50-50 calls and the referee being bent. (I must try harder). Anyway Hull by 20.

2 hours ago, Loiner said:

Obviously a poor attempt at sarcasm. After last weeks game at Leeds the Hull fans around me and on here plus the players were constantly complaining about no 50-50 calls and the referee being bent. (I must try harder). Anyway Hull by 20.

No worries, I thought it was a pop at me moaning about the ref which is one thing I try not to get involved in. The disallowing of the Josh Griffin try just short of half time I thought was a poor decision and said as such on here but that's about as far as I went I hope.

Nobody on here suggests refs are bent, they wouldn't last long if they did.

Routine win for the mighty Hull.

Still an impressive squad without Watts, Kelly and Houghton.

• Haha 1

I hope the weather's going to be better than the wind and driving sleet we've had here this morning.

10-8 to Salford HT

Hull have probably had the better of it but not turned field position into points. A Salford try and penalty just before half time has punished Hull's wastefulness. All to play for in the second half.