Sign in to follow this  
Krzzystuff

Challenge Cup Run

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, wonderofwood said:

Zzzzzz ..hopefully your lot will be able to field 17 first team players against Rochdale.. Should be a money spinner splitting a 500 gate

Who are you pretending to support this week ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Who are you pretending to support this week ?

thats easy !!! Hemel stags

Edited by wonderofwood
Because Davo loves it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wonderofwood said:

Zzzzzz ..hopefully your lot will be able to field 17 first team players against Rochdale.. Should be a money spinner splitting a 500 gate

Teams with only 500 home fans shouldn't have high aspirations. #GetYourOwnFans  #StopTrolling  #GoToYourOwnForum.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wonderofwood said:

Zzzzzz ..hopefully your lot will be able to field 17 first team players against Rochdale.. Should be a money spinner splitting a 500 gate

Now Wonderofwood....easy now....we know you are a  nice person (thats for sure), easy NOW!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The kanuks will be tired from spending too much time in bed with their lovlies? Aw come on, talk about getting your excuse in early, lol. Hope you're right though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TMF said:

The kanuks will be tired from spending too much time in bed with their lovlies? Aw come on, talk about getting your excuse in early, lol. Hope you're right though.

Our boys did the same thing with the local women folk during the wars...led to a whole new generation and the beginning of the famous  'war brides'; once the local women folk got a knowledge of big, strong Canadian men they were literally hooked for life.

Happens all the time to us Canadians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, I don't know what to say. But if it wasn't for the wars, what would you big strong Canadian men have done? Answers on a postcard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Our boys did the same thing with the local women folk during the wars...led to a whole new generation and the beginning of the famous  'war brides'; once the local women folk got a knowledge of big, strong Canadian men they were literally hooked for life.

Happens all the time to us Canadians.

The Yanks are usually late but they beat you to that one Kman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

The Yanks are usually late but they beat you to that one Kman.

I don't know how you figure that DP...I think you might have that one wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


League Express - Online Now

League Express - Every Monday



Rugby League World - Online Now - March 2018

Rugby League World - April 2018 - Out Fri 30 Mar

Rugby League Books On Sale Here