Sign in to follow this  
marklaspalmas

Match Thread: North Wales v Featherstone Rovers Challenge Cup Sunday 18th March 2018

On 3/16/2018 at 11:48 AM, Robin Evans said:

Yes indeed, after we've stuffed Dewsbury !

Blimey Robin Fev Fan...you're obsessed with us. Think you need some kind of electric shock treatment....

We must look hard at the lighting for night matches it was very bad last nights game , not only on the pitch but more important round the post office road end down the slope ,, someone’s going to fall and get injured , pitch black round there 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, clogdance said:

Blimey Robin Fev Fan...you're obsessed with us. Think you need some kind of electric shock treatment....

Struggling with the post/quote feature?

Looks like man of the match Carlile may be a doubt for this sundays important match due to a nasty eye injury which is swollen, looking like an egg.

5 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

Struggling with the post/quote feature?

Watt! Think he wants to go OHM ! AMPle time to get things right Robin.

In all probability needs a bit more leighway.  I haven't done a clog dance since I worked at Mashams. Funny I remember pulling the studs out of my rugby boots because I had no shoes and then putting them back in again for the next game.  Clogs remind me of the knocker up coming to our house. Perhaps a tap on the door will help.

7 hours ago, Dave jones said:

We must look hard at the lighting for night matches it was very bad last nights game , not only on the pitch but more important round the post office road end down the slope ,, someone’s going to fall and get injured , pitch black round there 

Said the same last night, Post Office Rd both ends are really dark. 

6 minutes ago, MADREDNIGE said:

Said the same last night, Post Office Rd both ends are really dark. 

Perhaps Robin's electric shock treatment will help?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

Looks like man of the match Carlile may be a doubt for this sundays important match due to a nasty eye injury which is swollen, looking like an egg.

What sort of a game did Maskill have?

22 hours ago, haskey said:

Crusaders came to give us a game and for 30 mins they did just that . No niggling,  Not like Swinton, The ref got the odd  thing  wrong but overall no problems. But from 30 mins onward we did a job and seemed to score at will in the second half down the slope.

No doubt the experience would have done NW good.

but onwards to Donny next.., glad its not in Cumbria.

This made me smile when I read it last night. When you go to Donny, we'll be going to Workington.:smile:

Seriously, we were bowled over by the welcome last night from some of the friendliest people we'll ever meet, and plenty of fans proudly telling us about the voluntary work to refurbish the bar and redevelop the stadium.

Good luck for the rest of the season, and hope you have a decent run in the cup.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, fearnowt said:

This made me smile when I read it last night. When you go to Donny, we'll be going to Workington.:smile:

Seriously, we were bowled over by the welcome last night from some of the friendliest people we'll ever meet, and plenty of fans proudly telling us about the voluntary work to refurbish the bar and redevelop the stadium.

Good luck for the rest of the season, and hope you have a decent run in the cup.

Nice to read that. We'r often quick to express our negative experoences but rarely shout about the positive ones.

Its hard running a club on next to nowt. Pob lwc.

Edited by Robin Evans