Larrythelion

Littler out?

littler out???  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Littler out?

• Yes
    • No
    • Stick together

I won't vote as i wouldnt say Stuart is to blame for our woes or the current board.

We've no money is the bottom line. We can't and shouldn't spend what we haven't got.

I fear continuing reduction in resources especially as relegation is imminent. 

We will find our natural level but we sure ain't going to like it...

The only way to arrest the decline is to have our own ground. 25 years on and I'm still hearing the same stuff although at least I know our current board are trying. Previously it was all ###### - decades of it..we own the European ###### mountain. If only we could get a subsidy from the EU pre Brexit...

I think it's all too little too late though.

The real wasted years were those at Gigg lane. We had money but chose to concentrate on some pie in the sky stuff.

With effort then we could have been back home in the nineties.

• Like 1

I agree on the money front,there's  no money in the game period.Ifthe majority of super league clubs had their way there'd be even less.Its becoming more elitist as time goes on.We used to say union was elitist but our game is going to rewrite the book on elitism if this carries on.People are becoming disenchanted with the game in my view and by the time the superdooper league clubs realise this it will be too late.That's  my view anyway.I'm becoming more naffed off as time goes on and I've  followed the since I was in the under 7s at Oldham st Anne's.It's upsetting to say the least.

• Like 4

Agreed. Superleague does nothing for the game except concentrate the resources into fewer and fewer clubs. They even turn on their own - I'm sure they would love to jettison the likes of Salford, Wakefield and Widnes to be replaced by Toronto, New York and which ever other ridiculous club they come up with. 

The game is dying imo. 

If Swinton or any other traditional go under then we will be lucky to get half a page in in the league express. No one gives a s**t about us or the health of the game

The I always thought Rugby League was a family and we looked out for each other.  Not any more.

I started to change my view when the RFL and everyone else stood by and watched Bramley disappear. Writing was on the wall for the rest of us...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, gandalf said:

Agreed. Superleague does nothing for the game except concentrate the resources into fewer and fewer clubs. They even turn on their own - I'm sure they would love to jettison the likes of Salford, Wakefield and Widnes to be replaced by Toronto, New York and which ever other ridiculous club they come up with. 

The game is dying imo. 

If Swinton or any other traditional go under then we will be lucky to get half a page in in the league express. No one gives a s**t about us or the health of the game

22 hours ago, gandalf said:

The I always thought Rugby League was a family and we looked out for each other.  Not any more.

I started to change my view when the RFL and everyone else stood by and watched Bramley disappear. Writing was on the wall for the rest of us...

Agreed 100%.They did sod all when we lost sheddings.Its not like it used to be.

Yes it was. Not many teams get anything up there so really positive result. If only we could have got one point more...I'm greedy.  Hopefully things are on the up. ☺

On 02/04/2018 at 5:59 AM, clogdance said:

Hopefully mate, not enough Lancashire teams in the championship....

There won't be enough clubs period if the changes muted go ahead.Worrying times.