Sign in to follow this  
kiyan

Josh Charnley

Recommended Posts

On 20/03/2018 at 12:18 PM, David Wild said:

It doesn't take much reading to quickly learn that the ball in union will be with the spectators for most of the game.ย  It will certainly throw some teams in RL when he starts popping up in the stands asking if the spectators have seen the ball.ย  That would be unexpected.

I stand corrected! You didn't ask a question you just made a factually incorrect statement in a thread.

I won't be suckered into a RL/R discussion on a perfectly good thread, but neither will I let my words be twisted to mean something they didn't say.

Quite pathetic really, but a great example of why decent threads are moved to cross code.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kiyan said:

I stand corrected! You didn't ask a question you just made a factually incorrect statement in a thread.

I won't be suckered into a RL/R discussion on a perfectly good thread, but neither will I let my words be twisted to mean something they didn't say.

Quite pathetic really, but a great example of why decent threads are moved to cross code.

You do sound rather chippy kiyan ๐Ÿ˜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, David Wild said:

You do sound rather chippy kiyan ๐Ÿ˜

Whatever you think, but deflecting from my topic or indeed your post is simple whataboutery!

Back to the topic I opened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, kiyan said:

Whatever you think, but deflecting from my topic or indeed your post is simple whataboutery!

Back to the topic I opened.

You are getting chippier with every post kiyan ๐Ÿ˜…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, David Wild said:

You are getting chippier with every post kiyan ๐Ÿ˜…

And you still haven't answered my question? Nor have you addressed my actual post or point!

So I'll agree I am chippy, I am anything else you want too, please stop flogging this horse and move on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kiyan said:

And you still haven't answered my question? Nor have you addressed my actual post or point!

So I'll agree I am chippy, I am anything else you want too, please stop flogging this horse and move on!

The only one flogging a dead horse is chippy you kiyan.ย  Get over yourself ๐Ÿ˜Š

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


League Express - Online Now

League Express - Every Monday



Rugby League World - Aug 2018

Rugby League World - Aug 2018

Rugby League Books On Sale Here