Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

23 Mar: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

21 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Castleford Tigers
    • Draw

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/23/2018 at 07:45 PM

Not surprised this is a televised match. Cas have a lot to prove, maybe more to themselves than anyone, after Old Trafford last year.

Walker in for Golding and Dwyer returns.Hopefully Leeds can show the same determination in defence  as last week.

Leeds but not by much.

Think this game comes a little early for Cas after a disjointed start to the season.

Looking forward to the game though.

Leeds by 10☹️

Leeds defence looks excellent and I doubt Cas attack will click enough to break it down based on the disjointed start to the season.  

Both sides missing a few.  From a Cas perspective Holmes, Lefao, Eden and Wardle are big loses. Shenton also rumoured to be out.

I'd fancy Leeds to win by a few scores, a few more if Cas cant deal with the Leeds kicking game.  Hopes of a Cas victory rest largly with our pack been able to dominate. 

• Haha 1

I think it'll be down to whichever half-back combination takes control first. Leeds being the 'home' side is surely negated by the venue. I know they've already played a game at Elland Road this season, but a big crowd at a 'neutral' venue could be to Castleford's advantage. But, saying all that I think Leeds will have the edge.

Cas, and possibly relatively comfortably. 

The win and good performance against saints has covered for the fact we havent been great this year, scraping wins rather than beating teams and have been playing busted for a few weeks which eventually catches up with you. 

Also a few of the young fringe players played well last week, and had to for us to win, but the thing about young players is they are inconsistent.

Tough to call this. 

Leeds must be slight favourites but either way it's a game I'm looking forward to watching late tonight, if I roll in from Warrington in a good mood.

Not seen enough of Cas to know how well they are going. Against Hull they looked to be getting back to something approaching their best, but things have been very disjointed for them since.

On that basis I will go for Leeds, just.

I still surprised that Leeds managed a win against Saints with no big forwards due to injuries.  Just think Cas will take the opportunities that Saints couldn't plus would again be surprised if Leeds can do another gritty display - has to give sometime given lack of forwards. Then again they may well confound. 

Cas by quite a few.

Just heard Shenton is out. Makes it a little tougher.

Should still be good game/ night though.

As Leeds showed last year, it's not these games that matter but would still love a win.😎😎

Record or not, it looks like a good-sized crowd. 

I put it on just before the start and thought blimey that new stand’s come along great!

Just now, GeordieSaint said:

Great try by Cas...

Which one? it is all happening so fast!