23 Mar: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Castleford Tigers
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/03/18 at 19:45

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not surprised this is a televised match. Cas have a lot to prove, maybe more to themselves than anyone, after Old Trafford last year.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Leeds defence looks excellent and I doubt Cas attack will click enough to break it down based on the disjointed start to the season.  

Both sides missing a few.  From a Cas perspective Holmes, Lefao, Eden and Wardle are big loses. Shenton also rumoured to be out.

I'd fancy Leeds to win by a few scores, a few more if Cas cant deal with the Leeds kicking game.  Hopes of a Cas victory rest largly with our pack been able to dominate. 

I think it'll be down to whichever half-back combination takes control first. Leeds being the 'home' side is surely negated by the venue. I know they've already played a game at Elland Road this season, but a big crowd at a 'neutral' venue could be to Castleford's advantage. But, saying all that I think Leeds will have the edge.

If it's not broke,

Fix it until it is!

Come On You Dons!

Tough to call this. 

Leeds must be slight favourites but either way it's a game I'm looking forward to watching late tonight, if I roll in from Warrington in a good mood.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Not seen enough of Cas to know how well they are going. Against Hull they looked to be getting back to something approaching their best, but things have been very disjointed for them since.

On that basis I will go for Leeds, just.

I still surprised that Leeds managed a win against Saints with no big forwards due to injuries.  Just think Cas will take the opportunities that Saints couldn't plus would again be surprised if Leeds can do another gritty display - has to give sometime given lack of forwards. Then again they may well confound. 

Cas by quite a few.

Record or not, it looks like a good-sized crowd. 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, GeordieSaint said:

Great try by Cas...

Which one? it is all happening so fast!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived