Bradford

jroyales

Massive game on Friday.

Are they full time professionals if so how did they manage to get out of the position they were in last season?

Could it be the RL stepped in and helped them out because they are a "big team" that should be in sooperdooper league!

Best pub to meet up - anyone know?

Mix of full time and part time players at Bradford now, great test of where we are this Friday. Nothing to be overly worried about, im sure we will give them a good game. If we keep doing the good stuff we have been recently then i see no reason why we cant sneak a win. Always tough at Bradford though, and definately a huge game for both clubs. Looking forward to it.

As for pubs we usually go to the Top House at Odsal, right opposite the turnstiles, nice pub with a great outside area if the weather is fine! Always get a good welcome in there and always a good banter with Bradford fans.

11.45 k.o pal according to St Anne's Twitter. Masters game before the main game too. Not sure of k.o of that one though. I have seen some sort of advert somewhere but I'm damned if I can find it lol. (Sorry to have hijacked the OP somewhat!)

As former member of the Annes team that played in the Premier division of the national conference league, it pains me to see Annes in division 3.

Mayfield must be favourites due to their league position, and they have their talisman in Matt Calland, 

Heart says Annes but head says Mayfield. 

Archived