Massive game on Friday.

Are they full time professionals if so how did they manage to get out of the position they were in last season?

Could it be the RL stepped in and helped them out because they are a "big team" that should be in sooperdooper league!

Best pub to meet up - anyone know?

Mix of full time and part time players at Bradford now, great test of where we are this Friday. Nothing to be overly worried about, im sure we will give them a good game. If we keep doing the good stuff we have been recently then i see no reason why we cant sneak a win. Always tough at Bradford though, and definately a huge game for both clubs. Looking forward to it.

As for pubs we usually go to the Top House at Odsal, right opposite the turnstiles, nice pub with a great outside area if the weather is fine! Always get a good welcome in there and always a good banter with Bradford fans.

Wherever Kev takes me/us lol. Think it's a case of full day out, start of with the Standard cup final........not that I've got a clue who's in the final.

• Like 1

11.45 k.o pal according to St Anne's Twitter. Masters game before the main game too. Not sure of k.o of that one though. I have seen some sort of advert somewhere but I'm damned if I can find it lol. (Sorry to have hijacked the OP somewhat!)

1 hour ago, howardm1978 said:

Come on the saints 

I'd support anyone against a Rochdale team.Come on saints.

• Like 1

As former member of the Annes team that played in the Premier division of the national conference league, it pains me to see Annes in division 3.

Mayfield must be favourites due to their league position, and they have their talisman in Matt Calland, 

Heart says Annes but head says Mayfield. 

type in rugbyleagueontv/listings/uksuperleague/nrl

all the british and Australian matches are listed and how to view them 

• Like 1

On 29/03/2018 at 11:56 AM, tandle said:

Bradford v Oldham live on facebook fri. 6.oo pm 

Is this on the Bradford Bulls Facebook page? 

1 hour ago, Yed17 said:

Is this on the Bradford Bulls Facebook page? 

I'd would be interested in knowing this too! Otherwise I'll be watching Toronto again on Premier Sports....

8 minutes ago, Pigeon Lofter said:

I'd would be interested in knowing this too! Otherwise I'll be watching Toronto again on Premier Sports....

Ha....as was mentioned earlier by Roughyed34,the video feed seems to be on the ProperSport page

• Like 1

It might just be me, but nowadays Odsal has a sort of 1960s East German look about it. 

Dreary. Enough to ruin anyone's Easter.

• Like 1