Cumbrian Derby live on free sports today

Very much looking forward to this match. 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Cumbrian Fanatic said:

I would wager that both sets of wingers will receive more passes than they did yesterday

Yes and there'll be about 30 fewer penalties !

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Picturesque surroundings, too.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Wath Brow FB is a lively player, and he's just got on the end of a break to open the scoring for the second half.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 hours ago, Derwent said:

It'll be a better game than yesterday's derby, couldn't be any worse.

Which one? :huh:

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Is it me, or is this cameraman doing the crowd shots focussing only on close-ups of young ladies? ?

It’s so obvious it’s getting a bit creepy...   pretty sure these days there’s a law against this sort of thing ? or at least a Twitter campaign 

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

3 minutes ago, Desert Skipper said:

Is it me, or is this cameraman doing the crowd shots focussing only on close-ups of young ladies? ?

It’s so obvious it’s getting a bit creepy...   pretty sure these days there’s a law against this sort of thing ? or at least a Twitter campaign 

To be fair there’s been a fair few shots of lads drinking cans of lager. 

15 minutes ago, Desert Skipper said:

Better than seeing Lee Briers. 

Archived