Sign in to follow this  
LENIN

workington at home this sunday

looking at the workington forum

most of the supporters reckon its a town win . but will be very hard and close.. 

2 hours ago, LENIN said:

looking at the workington forum

most of the supporters reckon its a town win . but will be very hard and close.. 

I think it will be a very tough game, we’re a completely different team at home to away. Id be shocked if we get beat at home in the league, but are very vulnerable away. 6-8 points either way 

I'd expect nothing else, as Workington supporters they'll be hoping for and expecting a Workington victory, just as I'm sure all our supporters expect a Hunslet win!

It is an interesting one though, with both teams coming off the back of a supposedly shock win. For me more of what we saw in the final 25 minutes last week will see us home ... move it about a bit and we have the players in positions 1-5 to hurt any team in this division.

BTW I take my hat off to the Workington supporters for keeping their forum vibrant, relevant and generally worth reading - even if they have called us Hunslet Hawks and said Watson has left Hunslet (he hasn't, Gibson has!) Same goes to Oldham fans on the back of last week's match, but too many other forums have become sadly underused (including, of course, this one ...)

• Like 1