7 wins in a row...

White Knight

Most pleasing for me today was a fantastic effort from our 3 young props, siddo Ronan Dixon, and Dan Hawksworth were outstanding today along with many others, shows we can now rest Graham Horne and robbo occasionally.

A very professional performance, I think every player stood up. Special mentions to Judah who's looking more composed week by week in defence as well as attack, Ronan Dixon ran the ball well, Joe Porter had a great game, Connor maintains his goal kicking ratio. Too many to mention really but it was almost a 'complete' performance.

London were a strange team: they weren't dirty, in my eyes they didn't slow the game down too much (not many players went down injured), I don't actually think they were all that bad. But they were just a few gears behind where York were yesterday.

A pity the crowd didn't break 1,000, but overall 916 isn't that bad, especially as crowds looked a bit down yesterday across the league - I mean, only 580 at table toppers Doncaster. Hopefully the club can do themselves proud against Catalans and even more start coming down to Bootham Crescent.

40 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

A very professional performance, I think every player stood up. Special mentions to Judah who's looking more composed week by week in defence as well as attack, Ronan Dixon ran the ball well, Joe Porter had a great game, Connor maintains his goal kicking ratio. Too many to mention really but it was almost a 'complete' performance.

London were a strange team: they weren't dirty, in my eyes they didn't slow the game down too much (not many players went down injured), I don't actually think they were all that bad. But they were just a few gears behind where York were yesterday.

A pity the crowd didn't break 1,000, but overall 916 isn't that bad, especially as crowds looked a bit down yesterday across the league - I mean, only 580 at table toppers Doncaster. Hopefully the club can do themselves proud against Catalans and even more start coming down to Bootham Crescent.

I don’t know how they do it. 580 most of them will be season ticket holders having paid about £40 for the season which equates to about £3 a game

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

11 minutes ago, DEANO said:

I don’t know how they do it. 580 most of them will be season ticket holders having paid about £40 for the season which equates to about £3 a game

I don't think getting rid of the cash turnstile helps. At this level you have to make it as easy as possible for fans to attend, and doing that just creates a barrier. Still, I believe they have Bradford up next which should get a few extra in. 

Archived