Sign in to follow this  
Topographic Oceans

Reevaluate Havens Form

Recommended Posts

Having read several posts about how we are a 1 man heap and shower of @@@@, we totally obliterated Rochdale playing 2 periods with 12 men. Scored some really great tries and our line never looked threatened.  

Looking forward to testing ourselves against teams at top end of our table.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Topographic Oceans said:

Having read several posts about how we are a 1 man heap and shower of @@@@, we totally obliterated Rochdale playing 2 periods with 12 men. Scored some really great tries and our line never looked threatened.  

Looking forward to testing ourselves against teams at top end of our table.  

 Play like yesterday we would beat anyone in this league was a pleasure to watch and long may it continue this group of players is a credit to whitehaven rlfc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We couldn't give a flying **** about your performance it's a Town forum, but while we are on the haven subject. Having never visited the main haven forum could someone tell me if they get haven fans who just make negative comments all the time or is it something exclusive to our forum ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Topographic Oceans said:

Due to the amount of coverage on this forum about Havens performances.  

Why don't u write on your own forum tho? If we wanted to read about the Haven performance we could read your page. 

Sounds like they played well but this page is for Town talk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Topographic Oceans said:

Due to the amount of coverage on this forum about Havens performances.  

Several posts you said !!! And I can't remember seeing many stating you are a "one man heap and a shower of *****" OMG deluded and paranoid give yourself a shake. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Topographic Oceans said:

Having read several posts about how we are a 1 man heap and shower of @@@@, we totally obliterated Rochdale playing 2 periods with 12 men. Scored some really great tries and our line never looked threatened.  

Looking forward to testing ourselves against teams at top end of our table.  

I think any of the teams in the top half of C1 would beat Rochdale. They are struggling in their league.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Several posts you said !!! And I can't remember seeing many stating you are a "one man heap and a shower of *****" OMG deluded and paranoid give yourself a shake. ;)

I reckon he gives himself a shake regularly 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Topographic Oceans said:

Due to the amount of coverage on this forum about Havens performances.  

Too be fair you've made a rod for your own back here,several of the genuine and knowledgable rugby fans on here have already recognised Havens win and like any forum you always get a couple of sad & twisted ones who refuse to.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Too be fair you've made a rod for your own back here,several of the genuine and knowledgable rugby fans on here have already recognised Havens win and like any forum you always get a couple of sad & twisted ones who refuse to.

Fair enough marra but it's obviously a wind up that a brand new member starts a new Haven topic looking for a bit of reaction, and guess what he got a few bites. Not quite as subtle as certain others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Voodooguru said:

Fair enough marra but it's obviously a wind up that a brand new member starts a new Haven topic looking for a bit of reaction, and guess what he got a few bites. Not quite as subtle as certain others.

Fully agree,shouldn't have been put on here,probably best to ignore it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

We couldn't give a flying **** about your performance it's a Town forum, but while we are on the haven subject. Having never visited the main haven forum could someone tell me if they get haven fans who just make negative comments all the time or is it something exclusive to our forum ?

It appears that plenty of you do actually give a flying @@@@ judging by some of the anti Haven comments.  By the way this is a discussion forum is it not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, unicorn106 said:

Several posts you said !!! And I can't remember seeing many stating you are a "one man heap and a shower of *****" OMG deluded and paranoid give yourself a shake. ;)

Read the thread started by your own supporter who was visiting over the weekend who asked a genuine question about which game he should watch.  That’s where the comments are. Oh and in the Haven Reaction thread.  I haven’t checked other threads yet :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

Fair enough marra but it's obviously a wind up that a brand new member starts a new Haven topic looking for a bit of reaction, and guess what he got a few bites. Not quite as subtle as certain others.

Not a wind up at all. The top end of our league is tight and will be for the rest of the season. What’s not to look forward to ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Topographic Oceans said:

Not a wind up at all. The top end of our league is tight and will be for the rest of the season. What’s not to look forward to ???

Any more posts from you.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Topographic Oceans said:

Not a wind up at all. The top end of our league is tight and will be for the rest of the season. What’s not to look forward to ???

Ok if you say so pal, but it doesn't read like a looking forward to a tight season ahead in league 1. Why not just quote one of these quotes you found so offensive and challenge them on it instead of starting a whole new thread on the apparent injustice you felt?

As I've already said it was a fantastic result and the club will benefit financially, good luck with the draw.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Topographic Oceans said:

Read the thread started by your own supporter who was visiting over the weekend who asked a genuine question about which game he should watch.  That’s where the comments are. Oh and in the Haven Reaction thread.  I haven’t checked other threads yet :-)

Yanto is an ex-Town legend who's choice of game I don't think was ever in doubt. He did play for a bit down at the Great Pretenders and the banter between him and supporters reflected that .  No doubt you'll be forensically examining all available threads in order to justify your initial post which lucid members of "your own" forum even find unnecessary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Yanto is an ex-Town legend who's choice of game I don't think was ever in doubt. He did play for a bit down at the Great Pretenders and the banter between him and supporters reflected that .  No doubt you'll be forensically examining all available threads in order to justify your initial post which lucid members of "your own" forum even find unnecessary. 

Good luck for the rest of the season mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Geez see that defence from Rochdale . Some pathetic stuff from a championship side there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Geez see that defence from Rochdale . Some pathetic stuff from a championship side there

Yes- having just seen the very limited  footage on deekaboot Rochdale just didn't seem to be interested. Good to see Callum in sparkling form prior to his return to the right shirt!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Yes- having just seen the very limited  footage on deekaboot Rochdale just didn't seem to be interested. Good to see Callum in sparkling form prior to his return to the right shirt!

Callum wont be back at town again and thats a fact after the way he got treated 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


League Express - Online Now

League Express - Every Monday



Rugby League World - Online 25 May - June 2018

Rugby League World - June 2018 - Out Fri 25 May

Rugby League Books On Sale Here