Jump to content
Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
moorside roughyed

Free sport Live

Recommended Posts

Just finished watching the ince rose bridge v featherstone lions game. I've loved the coverage being given to the NCL as it Showcase's just what's good about rugby league.The game and also the social and family oriented side to it.Hope it continues indefinitely.If you haven't watched it,watch it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went (for the first time) to Underbank RLFC (Holmfirth)and watched an enjoyable game...the social side was obvious...very pleasant setup...friendly... good turnout.

NCL proving to scratch my RL Itch very nicely!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, eclecticsheep said:

I went (for the first time) to Underbank RLFC (Holmfirth)and watched an enjoyable game...the social side was obvious...very pleasant setup...friendly... good turnout.

NCL proving to scratch my RL Itch very nicely!

Great isn't it.I watch Saddleworth rangers whenever I can.You could give them a try.Next Saturday is waterhead warriors v Oldham st Anne's on free sport TV(channel 95),this should be a cracker,local bragging rights and all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not been disappointed yet in the games.

  • Like 1

  Job's worth, job's worth more than my job's worth         

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Oxford said:

Not been disappointed yet in the games.

It has become a weekend TV fixture for me too. Love it!


Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

It has become a weekend TV fixture for me too. Love it!

absolute magic


  Job's worth, job's worth more than my job's worth         

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oxford said:

Not been disappointed yet in the games.

 

2 hours ago, Futtocks said:

It has become a weekend TV fixture for me too. Love it!

 

2 hours ago, Oxford said:

absolute magic

 

37 minutes ago, Wiltshire Rhino said:

Just found out I can watch FreeSports via the TVPlayer app on the Firestick. 

 

I am a very happy chappie! :D

We're all happy then.?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, moorside roughyed said:

 

 

 

We're all happy then.?

5ae6a88dbb354_OurLove.PNG.587c8d68f876abdc41020cd44e46d379.PNG

Gershwin must have found the Freesports channel too!

Edited by Oxford

  Job's worth, job's worth more than my job's worth         

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is an outrageous thread!  Why isn't anybody saying, "Yes, this is all very well, but..."

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2018 at 7:04 PM, moorside roughyed said:

Great isn't it.I watch Saddleworth rangers whenever I can.You could give them a try.Next Saturday is waterhead warriors v Oldham st Anne's on free sport TV(channel 95),this should be a cracker,local bragging rights and all.

What happened to that game? I was looking forward to it,as I played for Waterhead in the 1970s, but got Wigan St. Pats v Thatto Heath as the broadcast.

Was good entertainment but was expecting to see two famous Oldham clubs do battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pigeon Lofter said:

What happened to that game? I was looking forward to it,as I played for Waterhead in the 1970s, but got Wigan St. Pats v Thatto Heath as the broadcast.

Was good entertainment but was expecting to see two famous Oldham clubs do battle.

So was I. I'm an old st Anne's lad so I was looking forward to it as well.Dont know what happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:24 AM, Oxford said:

Gershwin must have found the Freesports channel too!

Yes, but if he thinks the Rockies and Gibraltar are made of clay, I presume he doesn't have a degree in geology!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

Yes, but if he thinks the Rockies and Gibraltar are made of clay, I presume he doesn't have a degree in geology!

No that's someone appointed by Trump to look after the environment though it's an easy mistake to make! And in geological terms that's far more accurate than anything you'll hear emanating from the White-house!

  • Haha 1

  Job's worth, job's worth more than my job's worth         

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...