Sign in to follow this  
jroyales

George Tyson

As an Oldham fan I was upset to see George Tyson leave the club but staying in the championship was important to him.

However, I have noticed he isn't playing. Is he injured, suspended or just out of favour?

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, jroyales said:

As an Oldham fan I was upset to see George Tyson leave the club but staying in the championship was important to him.

However, I have noticed he isn't playing. Is he injured, suspended or just out of favour?

George has been injured but played against Toronto in our last game - no way has he been out of favour - been good for us .

• Like 1

When George played for Oldham ,we thought he was a dirty player , but since we get to see him  most weeks ,we realiase he puts everything into what he does , it may look like he goes over the top,  but he gives 100% effort every week . we love George and think he is going  to go on to be a super star .

• Like 2

On 6/12/2018 at 4:22 PM, Lion heart 59 said:

When George played for Oldham ,we thought he was a dirty player , but since we get to see him  most weeks ,we realiase he puts everything into what he does , it may look like he goes over the top,  but he gives 100% effort every week . we love George and think he is going  to go on to be a super star .

George wears his heart on his sleeve.We loved him when he was at Oldham. He's a cracking lad.I hope your enjoying him like we did.

• Like 1