Kevin Naiqama signs for saints

16 minutes ago, Jim Prendle said:

Bye Bye Ben?

As confirmed by Eamon McManus yesterday this isn't a replacement for Barba. It's almost certainly a replacement for Morgan who has made it known he wants to return to Aus. 

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

5 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

As confirmed by Eamon McManus yesterday this isn't a replacement for Barba. It's almost certainly a replacement for Morgan who has made it known he wants to return to Aus. 

I’d say it’s a significant improvement on Morgan. If Barba does stay as suggested. It’s a very exciting backline for Saints next year 

Well done Saints for snaring an NRL regular, in this current climate of a standstill salary cap (100k extra wont make a great deal of difference) this is as good a signing as we can hope for. Really hope they get Barba to buy in next year be good to see what that backline could produce

48 minutes ago, Bod said:

When has Morgan said he wants to return to Australia? He still has a year to go after this season and seems settled after his partner moved here.

Perhaps he won't have a choice. Last year of contracts often appear to have options weighted to either side these days.

As we all saw in the last RWC, Naiqama's a whole-hearted player.

Oh, and he did this, too.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived