26 May: SL: Catalans Dragons v Leeds Rhinos KO 5pm (UK Time) (TV)

Who will win?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/05/18 at 16:00

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, terrywebbisgod said:

Easy win for the Dragons.

Ignoring the injuries Leeds have,they lack any attacking creativity and after the showing at Magic Weekend any heart in defence.

I am inclined to agree with your analysis of Leeds at the moment, TWIG, but doubt whether Les Dracs currently have the collective wit or organisation to take advantage of it!  I will go for the hardest of predictions to get right - a draw!  Probably about 18 apiece.

an out of form leeds, Catalan at home after a win.. both teams as erratic as anything. One thing for sure I wont be putting a bet on this game :-)

I WILL however  be at  the game, off to Perpignan Friday until Tuesday  and cannot wait!

I am looking forward to this as being the pivotal game in Catalans season. 

It would be so nice to have some meaningless top 8 games for Cats to play in so as not to detract from their Wembley appearance?.

Also for me it will be a nice relaxing break from watching Coventry Bears!!

8 minutes ago, Tattersfieldtreiziste said:

I am looking forward to this as being the pivotal game in Catalans season. 

It would be so nice to have some meaningless top 8 games for Cats to play in so as not to detract from their Wembley appearance?.

Also for me it will be a nice relaxing break from watching Coventry Bears!!

They need to be in a position where they can play some younger local players without fear of relegation.

6 hours ago, bulldog_paddy said:

I WILL however  be at  the game, off to Perpignan Friday until Tuesday  and cannot wait!

Enjoy, it is always a great trip.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

43 minutes ago, Padge said:

Enjoy, it is always a great trip.

Thanks! 4th trip to the area, 3rd game at the GilbertBrutus. Seen Catalan take apart Saints, roll over against Wigan... who knows what Saturday will bring!

Leeds usually respond after defeats like that but with JJB, Peteru and Watkins definitely out in addition to last week's missing players plus Moon, Parcell, Ward, Delaney and Walker varying degrees of doubtful it's going to be a tough ask.

Catalan by 20.

17 hours ago, terrywebbisgod said:

Easy win for the Dragons.

Ignoring the injuries Leeds have,they lack any attacking creativity and after the showing at Magic Weekend any heart in defence.

Would tend to agree with you on the Dragons win but that's a bit harsh on last bit regarding no heart in defence TWIG. Apart from magic the defence has been the only positive part of the season so far imho.

1 hour ago, Loiner said:

Would tend to agree with you on the Dragons win but that's a bit harsh on last bit regarding no heart in defence TWIG. Apart from magic the defence has been the only positive part of the season so far imho.

Which is why I said "after the showing at Magic Weekend".

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

I too think it might be close but the French team's lack of discipline allowing Leeds to sneak a win.

And, just for twig..."ABCD".

(Anyone but Catalans Dragons)

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Loose forward Mickael Goudemand could be making his SL debut. He' s in the 19.

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:37 PM, M j M said:

Leeds usually respond after defeats like that but with JJB, Peteru and Watkins definitely out in addition to last week's missing players plus Moon, Parcell, Ward, Delaney and Walker varying degrees of doubtful it's going to be a tough ask.

Catalan by 20.

Who did you have out last week?

2 hours ago, GeordieSaint said:

Who did you have out last week?

Garbutt, Sutcliffe,Golding plus Mullally but he was suspended.

Archived