Sign in to follow this  
scott

New signing

We have signed Kyle Lovett from Leigh on a 1 month loan. Plays second row as well as centre, ex west tigers.

• Like 1

Another good signing, gutted I will miss the match, flying home from holiday and don’t land until 3:30, poor timing on my part. “Up the Town”

15 minutes ago, bobg said:

Another good signing, gutted I will miss the match, flying home from holiday and don’t land until 3:30, poor timing on my part. “Up the Town”

What!  Not good enough Bobg...actually am away myself from Sat unfortunately 

15 minutes ago, Onreport said:

What!  Not good enough Bobg...actually am away myself from Sat unfortunately 

Poor timing mate, we should know better.good signing Lovett, 

3 minutes ago, bobg said:

Poor timing mate, we should know better.good signing Lovett, 

Absolutely, but yeah your right on timing mate

Good pedigree, can’t say I’ve heard of him but comes into positions were probably at our weakest. Got to say I was a bit apprehensive about the leigh link up but so far it’s probably been the best one we’ve had. Getting Patrick up on a regular basis, the young lad on the wing opposite ell with Sam at full back looks like a winning back line, and now you add lads who’ve played a lot of nrl games coming in to replace the likes of foster at centre who’s struggled. 

Edited by wonky

Glad to see a quality signing on loan and not a fleeting duel reg appearance. Much better for us and the player imo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wonky said:

Good pedigree, can’t say I’ve heard of him but comes into positions were probably at our weakest. Got to say I was a bit apprehensive about the leigh link up but so far it’s probably been the best one we’ve had. Getting Patrick up on a regular basis, the young lad on the wing opposite ell with Sam at full back looks like a winning back line, and now you add lads who’ve played a lot of nrl games coming in to replace the likes of foster at centre who’s struggled. 

Yes  agreed on the leigh link up. I am not the biggest fan of DR but used correctly it  could be really beneficial and town seem to be using it wisely.

How have the Leigh players been doing for you? From what I gather you've had Patrick, Gregson, Blagborough and Bailey at various points? Anyone stood out?

Watched the dvd from Hemel and was there Sunday, both Blagborough and Bailey played well and have done good for us. Patrick has been brilliant 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, phiggins said:

How have the Leigh players been doing for you? From what I gather you've had Patrick, Gregson, Blagborough and Bailey at various points? Anyone stood out?

All bar one have been good additions IMO. 

17 minutes ago, scott said:

Watched the dvd from Hemel and was there Sunday, both Blagborough and Bailey played well and have done good for us. Patrick has been brilliant 

I don't really understand why Patrick isn't getting a look in at Leigh to be honest. Even to the point where we've brought Baldwinson in on loan rather than recall him. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, phiggins said:

I don't really understand why Patrick isn't getting a look in at Leigh to be honest. Even to the point where we've brought Baldwinson in on loan rather than recall him. 

L.Patrick has been going really well for us any time hes played.Does the coach not rate him at Leigh ?

8 hours ago, scott said:

We have signed Kyle Lovett from Leigh on a 1 month loan. Plays second row as well as centre, ex west tigers.

Looks like J.P is out of favour .Injured Bomber..

Edited by troutmaster
Update..
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, phiggins said:

Other than Cunningham, who was awful to be honest, the other lads have all had a real go. It would be hard to argue that patrick is the best forward in the league when he’s here, Bailey looks like a finisher and the 2 second row lads have had a real bash 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scott said:

Thought Blagborough was fantastic on Sunday.

I think he’s been pretty good everytime he’s pulled a town top on. Be interesting to see if he’s up again this week 

• Like 1

Sounds like a quality addition I'm looking forward to Sunday it should be a cracker with 2 evenly matched sides. Weather looks like being warm and sunny which could keep a few away also a few possibly away on hols, I can see haven getting a bigger crowd for a change due to York's travelling fans but then again owt over 300 for us will be well above average for us. 😁. UTT