Brian Barwick FOUND

Yeah he has changed nothing. I don't think I've really heard from him since his first couple of days when he constantly rambled on about his little black book and how him and his contacts were going to transform things. Well nothing has changed. 

I also hear that most of the club chairmen don't rate him at all. No charisma, no energy, no ideas.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

£80.6k p.a. - can anyone tell us what this invisible "non-executive chairman" has done,or achieved, for that money?  The key words, I think are "non-executive". Maybe in the same manner as Shergar and Lord Lucan are "non-executive"?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wise people so full of doubts.

Bury your memories; bury your friends. Leave it alone for a year or two.  Till the stories grow hazy, and the legends come true.  Then do it again - some things never end.

Archived