Sign in to follow this  
ROB G

PENNINE LEAGUE FINAL TABLES?

Recommended Posts

Anyone have final tables for 2107-18 at hand? I've got one for div 2 west but not the other divisions.

Thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

League express has tables on April 30 issue has tables missing a few games in div 2 east & central. Not sure if they got played later, no fixtures shown on league express though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kev p said:

I will check league express, I get it online, tables usually there

They where wrong mate, I'll email the Pennine league

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cheers

These are the latest tables I have, three of which I think you posted on here Marauder :)

image.png.a46f3c04ee50622e7b0203dc90570e96.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:49 PM, ROB G said:

cheers

These are the latest tables I have, three of which I think you posted on here Marauder :)

image.png.a46f3c04ee50622e7b0203dc90570e96.png

Championship P W D L For Agst PD PTS
Ovenden 14 13 0 1 476 144 332 26
Sharlston Rovers 14 10 0 4 343 268 75 20
Queens 14 8 0 6 318 202 116 16
Upton 14 7 0 7 280 294 -14 12
Ossett Trinity 14 6 0 8 224 330 -106 10
Siddal 14 5 1 8 224 313 -89 7
Illingworth 14 3 1 10 248 370 -122 5
Brighouse Rangers 14 3 0 11 146 338 -192 4
                 
                 
Division 2 West P W D L For Agst PD PTS
Hanging Heaton 16 14 2 0 678 112 566 30
Greetland All Rounders 16 12 0 4 546 259 287 24
Underbank Rangers 16 10 2 4 574 296 278 22
Moldgreen 16 9 1 6 431 342 89 17
Ovenden A 16 9 0 7 516 331 185 16
King Cross Park 16 7 1 8 418 384 34 13
West Craven Warriors 16 4 0 12 382 500 -118 4
Hollinwood 16 3 0 13 232 704 -472 4
Cowling Harlequins 16 1 0 15 53 902 -849 -2
                 
                 
Division 2 Central P W D L For Agst PD PTS
Woodhouse Warriors 18 16 0 2 618 158 460 32
Oulton Raiders 18 13 0 5 588 242 346 26
Wyke 18 12 0 6 438 226 212 24
Clayton 18 12 0 6 434 316 118 24
Eastmoor Dragons 18 12 0 6 390 296 94 22
Queensbury 18 8 0 10 383 394 -11 12
Wortley Dragons 18 6 0 12 249 432 -183 10
Birkenshaw Blue Dogs 18 4 0 14 210 487 -277 8
Beeston Broncos 18 5 0 13 243 553 -310 6
Wakefield City 18 2 0 16 230 679 -449 -4
                 
                 
Division 2 East P W D L For Agst PD PTS
Doncaster Toll Bar 17 16 0 1 587 112 475 32
Moorends Thorne 18 14 0 4 516 224 292 28
Allerton Bywater 18 11 3 4 484 291 193 23
Kinsley Hotel Raiders 17 8 1 8 301 340 -39 17
East Leeds 18 7 1 10 284 379 -95 13
Upton A 18 7 0 11 284 476 -192 10
Methley Warriors 18 6 1 11 394 444 -50 9
Dearne Valley Bulldogs 18 7 1 10 313 404 -91 9
Kippax Welfare 18 7 0 11 294 381 -87 8
Featherstone Lions 18 2 1 15 164 570 -406 5
                 
                 
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would appear by looking at these tables that around 60% of teams conceded at least 1 game and I thought by reading some peoples comments on here that all games were played in the'traditional' season  😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have play off & league cup final results? For season just finished 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Impartial Observer said:

It would appear by looking at these tables that around 60% of teams conceded at least 1 game and I thought by reading some peoples comments on here that all games were played in the'traditional' season  😉

From the league tables you could only work out that two teams had conceded games, Cowling 1 and Wakey City 2 even though we know more have but the completion rate in the traditional season is a lot higher (Referee's appointment secretary statement) the difference between summer and winter is the winter don't hide it, I could start and display the weekend summer fixture list on the Monday and then display the actual results the following Saturday, you'll be surprised how many games aren't being played out side the YML Premier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 scheduled YML fixtures for saturday 9th june. 15 results published and this is before the holiday season begins.The NW MENS LEAGUE is not much better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, tamseb said:

30 scheduled YML fixtures for saturday 9th june. 15 results published and this is before the holiday season begins.The NW MENS LEAGUE is not much better.

27 NWM fixtures 17 results yesterday, but the silence is eerie from the governing body, that is without the teams from the NCL travelling short or getting players either out of retirement or promoting young lads too soon, there would be postponements in the NCL if it weren’t for the £500 fine or the 2 strikes and your out rule. Beverley winning 90-0 shows the standard of their division no disrespect you can only play what is put in front of you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, tamseb said:

30 scheduled YML fixtures for saturday 9th june. 15 results published and this is before the holiday season begins.The NW MENS LEAGUE is not much better.

Two of our lads have gone to play with Cutsyke and they couldn't get a team this weekend, shame really they had got a good squad together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even more of a concern is the results from the u18s yorkshire juniors this weekend, only one result and 9 no results.Are teams just not sending the results in or have all these games not gone ahead?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tamseb said:

Even more of a concern is the results from the u18s yorkshire juniors this weekend, only one result and 9 no results.Are teams just not sending the results in or have all these games not gone ahead?

Think there were some cup games TBF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:18 AM, Marauder said:

From the league tables you could only work out that two teams had conceded games, Cowling 1 and Wakey City 2 even though we know more have but the completion rate in the traditional season is a lot higher (Referee's appointment secretary statement) the difference between summer and winter is the winter don't hide it, I could start and display the weekend summer fixture list on the Monday and then display the actual results the following Saturday, you'll be surprised how many games aren't being played out side the YML Premier.

How many league games did your team actually play in the Pennine League and how many were not fulfilled by other teams. You continually try to put Summer rugby down and as I have previously said I prefer Winter rugby as well but lets face facts the Pennine League last season was a joke no continuity of fixtures and in the Championship am I correct 14 games in nine months plus cup games no wonder teams and players lose interest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2018 at 10:18 AM, Marauder said:

From the league tables you could only work out that two teams had conceded games, Cowling 1 and Wakey City 2 even though we know more have but the completion rate in the traditional season is a lot higher (Referee's appointment secretary statement) the difference between summer and winter is the winter don't hide it, I could start and display the weekend summer fixture list on the Monday and then display the actual results the following Saturday, you'll be surprised how many games aren't being played out side the YML Premier.

According to the pennine league site, 6 of Moorends 18 fixtures were non-fulfilled - albeit not by yourselves. (unless you happened to win 30-0 a lot ;) )

Surely you should get your own garden in order before you try and sensationalise winter. To me, the issue is much deeper rooted than summer/winter and different seasons suit different clubs 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:40 AM, AC3 said:

According to the pennine league site, 6 of Moorends 18 fixtures were non-fulfilled - albeit not by yourselves. (unless you happened to win 30-0 a lot ;) )

Surely you should get your own garden in order before you try and sensationalise winter. To me, the issue is much deeper rooted than summer/winter and different seasons suit different clubs 

We've put our garden in order, in fact it's very rosy with so much harmony it's unbelievable, next up is a meeting this weekend to short out the juniors.

Featherstone Lions, East Leeds, Lock Lane, all our home games,  Upton A (Twice) & Dearne Valley (Away)

Edited by Marauder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:26 AM, georgehadgingerhair said:

How many league games did your team actually play in the Pennine League and how many were not fulfilled by other teams. You continually try to put Summer rugby down and as I have previously said I prefer Winter rugby as well but lets face facts the Pennine League last season was a joke no continuity of fixtures and in the Championship am I correct 14 games in nine months plus cup games no wonder teams and players lose interest. 

Featherstone Lions, East Leeds, Lock Lane, all our home games,  Upton A (Twice) & Dearne Valley (Away)  Three NCL A teams, Upton A well out of their depth in the system and Dearne Valley trying to burn the candle at both ends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marauder said:

Featherstone Lions, East Leeds, Lock Lane, all our home games,  Upton A (Twice) & Dearne Valley (Away)  Three NCL A teams, Upton A well out of their depth in the system and Dearne Valley trying to burn the candle at both ends.

So how many did you play and how many cancelled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, georgehadgingerhair said:

So how many did you play and how many cancelled

we played 14 in the league, 2 teams dropped out early in the season who we'd played and beat (both away) and those teams I listed failed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


League Express - Online Now

League Express - Every Monday



Rugby League World - Sept 2018

Rugby League World - Sept 2018

Rugby League Books On Sale Here