French cup final : Saint Esteve - Limoux

I had to go out, and missed the end of the U19 final. What was the score?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Hvy wg said:

Lezignan bulldozed Carcassonne. 52-24

Thanks; the part I watched was pretty entertaining.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Yellow card for St Esteve... and a try for Limoux.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

St Esteve 16:12 Limoux

Ralph Waldo Emerson

St Esteve now moving off into the distance with this game.

26:12

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Limoux making a late fight-back of it. 26:20 with 5 minutes to go.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wow, Limoux equalise with 2 minutes left!

Golden point, I assume?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Extra time, but they go back into the changing rooms. This'll stretch out proceedings.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I missed the French Open Final to watch this... but we all knew Rafa Nadal was going to win that anyway.

Good game, this. My first Coupe Lord Derby final, and they lay on a thriller. :smile:

Ralph Waldo Emerson

And it is all over! St Esteve put sustained pressure on, and finally plunge over the line. If Limoux had held them off, all that expended energy could have cost their opponents dearly in a few minutes, but it wasn't to be.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 minutes ago, damp squib said:

Anybody look ready to step up to the SL team? If Catalans manage to sneak into the top 8 they could use the rest of the season dead rubbers to give some of these guys a bit of game time.

Seguier in a year or two. 

Archived