Sign in to follow this  
Man of Kent

New online England store

Nice simple shirt - like all the best kits. If England do well in the WC, they should push this a bit, could get a few sales from casual punters.

nice range of hoodies and t-shirts. 

I'm not one for the shirts, certainly not the tight ones! But there is a decent range of stuff there, and things like the leisurewear is pretty timeless stuff.

Good job Hummel!

Despite the lack of a mug this is a huge improvement on BLK. Allegedly the England shirt will be on sale at the game, so I'll be getting one this Saturday 😎

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Massive improvement to actually have a proper online store and a full range to purchase.

The replica shirt is nice, my only criticism is that a lot of the range seems to be just Eng RL badges plopped on a load of random basic templates. Not one item seems to have been designed for England.

So England has a test this weekend, but this website offers pre-orders for July. 

Why does this keep happening? 😔

Now Available to Pre-Order.

Pre Order now with Free post and packing on all UK orders.

Your order will be dispatched on the first available delivery date in early July.

1 hour ago, Whippet13 said:

Despite the lack of a mug this is a huge improvement on BLK. Allegedly the England shirt will be on sale at the game, so I'll be getting one this Saturday 😎

I hope so. Good luck.

I had no luck trying to buy a new Kangaroos jersey at the World Cup Final, even though I got there when the stadium opened. #Fail

16 minutes ago, interchangeofficial said:

I like the blue DACIA on the shirt and it's a sharp upgrade, well in!

Agreed.

Looks nice and a great sponsor for rugby league.

I read the new Duster is going to put the cat among the pigeons as it is a very decent SUV that costs only £10k brand new.

Their reputation is on the up as, hopefully, is England’s.

Another indication that the sport is going in the right direction, albeit slowly.

25 minutes ago, interchangeofficial said:

Very decent this! hopefully even the most ardent critic will find few things to complain about with that. I like the blue DACIA on the shirt and it's a sharp upgrade, well in!

Don't get your hopes up... :wink:

56 minutes ago, interchangeofficial said:

Very decent this! hopefully even the most ardent critic will find few things to complain about with that. I like the blue DACIA on the shirt and it's a sharp upgrade, well in!

Direct me to the mugs section? :mellow:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I really like the England kit and its great to see some very nice clothing. A huge upgrade on the last few years. 

1 hour ago, Futtocks said:

Don't get your hopes up... :wink:

Old habits Diehard

It is a huge improvement and I really like the new shirt, best one since the plain white Gillette one. 

If I was to have one gripe, it would be that there are no shorts in the range which I like to buy as gym gear. Hopefully they’ll be added

• Like 2

I always try to be positive about Rugby but a new England kit six days before a game is really not on. I'd have loved a polo shirt for my holidays . . . but I fly out on Wednesday.

Not good enough 

50 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Delivery is a bit steep. Seven quid if your order is below £45.

I think it's done on weight actually............it's a bit misleading. It was £5 postage for a beanie

Loving the new kit,,best shirt in a long time. All we need now is the rfl to set up an online shop where if you dont wanna spend £50 on a top you could I dunno maybe buy a keyring or a car sticker(My motor is crying out for a sticker) or even a MUG..just a thought!

8 hours ago, DoubleD said:

I think it's done on weight actually............it's a bit misleading. It was £5 postage for a beanie

Even that seems steep. I posted a polo shirt to an address in the UK a couple of weeks back for  £3.50.I doubt a beanie was as heavy.