Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

24 Jun: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Widnes Vikings KO 3pm

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Wakefield Trinity
      18
    • Widnes Vikings
      5
    • Draw
      0

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/24/2018 at 02:00 PM

Recommended Posts

Wakefield by 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vikings to score in both halves!   Widnes by 7, maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, doc said:

Vikings to score in both halves!   Widnes by 7, maybe.

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wakey need to start well, if they do, they should be comfortable winners. The weather sounds like it's gonna be nice, I can see Wakey racking up a decent score.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trin 22:0 Chemics at HT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Full time 44-22 ... we seemed to switch off at 26-0 and bombed a fair few chances too.

Credit to Widnes for not giving up but overall an ok Trinity performance but nothing special.

Worrying times to be a Widnes supporter I'm afraid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wildcat said:

Full time 44-22 ... we seemed to switch off at 26-0 and bombed a fair few chances too.

Credit to Widnes for not giving up but overall an ok Trinity performance but nothing special.

Worrying times to be a Widnes supporter I'm afraid. 

But for a hefty penalty count in Widnes favour that last 20 and a bit of laziness from wakey in D it could have been 60 today. 

 

Widnes seem to lack much of any kind of spark. Forwards pushed around like rag dolls by fifita and Pauli and the backs struggling to keep up with the fitness of the wakey backs. 

Got to feel sorry for Widnes fans really. Though they can take some heart from their team not giving up. 

Edited by Trojan Horse
Word change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jill Halfpenny fan said:

I gave up worrying weeks ago, I'm now at the point of beyond caring.

How are they likely to go in the middle 8's I wonder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Trojan Horse said:

But for a hefty penalty count in Widnes favour that last 20 and a bit of laziness from wakey in D it could have been 60 today. 

 

Widnes seem to lack much of any kind of spark. Forwards pushed around like rag dolls by fifita and Pauli and the backs struggling to keep up with the fitness of the wakey backs. 

Got to feel sorry for Widnes fans really. Though they can take some heart from their team not giving up. 

Inexplicable wasn't it. The one where Jowitt was penalised for tackling the Widnes player in the air when he was at least three feet away from him as truly dreadfull by any standards, even Childs would have been above that one.

 

Must admit being the permanent testing team for every new Ref is becoming truly tedious.

Edited by Kirmonds pouch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


League Express Yearbook 2018/19 - Order Now


Rugby League World - Nov 2018

Rugby League World - Nov 2018



League Express - Online Now

League Express - Every Monday