Bless.Toronto are unbeatable, they are just TOO good for anybody.....apart from Warrington Wolves !¬†ūüėĄ

It's only in the backs where we will be short of quality, our forwards are fine. We don't need to beat worldbeaters Wolfpack, as long as we win our last 4 league games we should make the middle 8's, that's WHAT really matters love.

4 minutes ago, clogdance said:

Bless.Toronto are unbeatable, they are just TOO good for anybody.....apart from Warrington Wolves !¬†ūüėĄ

It's only in the backs where we will be short of quality, our forwards are fine. We don't need to beat worldbeaters Wolfpack, as long as we win our last 4 league games we should make the middle 8's, that's WHAT really matters love.

Time to quit the talk and put up or shut up.

Trolling again?....time for your team to face the music?.....

7 minutes ago, clogdance said:

I get that you need to win the other 4 games but for the high and mighty Leigh to bow down so meekly to the washed up Leigh rejects isn't something i thought would happen. 

• Like 1

Just now, Krzzystuff said:

I get that you need to win the other 4 games but for the high and mighty Leigh to bow down so meekly to the washed up Leigh rejects isn't something i thought would happen. 

Running scared already!....time to put up or shut up....all they do is Yap.

Toronto star Andrew Dixon picks up one-match ban so he will miss the game this weekend.

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/toronto-star-andrew-dixon-picks-up-one-match-ban/

in other news 5 Leigh backs have been omitted from the squad for consistently shitting their pants at the prospect of playing at Den...when questioned why "There will be cameras there!!!" was the common theme.

1 minute ago, Krzzystuff said:

Toronto star Andrew Dixon picks up one-match ban so he will miss the game this weekend.

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/toronto-star-andrew-dixon-picks-up-one-match-ban/

in other news 5 Leigh backs have been omitted from the squad for consistently shitting their pants at the prospect of playing at Den...when questioned why "There will be cameras there!!!" was the common theme.

Our back line is going to be rolling baby....all cylinders firing on full....their defence is terrified!   Do I have to bring some diapers and pablum down there for this one?

13 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Trolling again?....time for your team to face the music?.....

That's a classic coming from the BANNED Canoeboy. You are unreal.

19 minutes ago, clogdance said:

HA HA HA

Go troll somewhere else loser.

47 minutes ago, clogdance said:

HA HA HA

you got a dodgy parachute payment and were supposed to be THE ONES TO BEAT and are now scrapping to make top 4 in a semi pro league...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 hour ago, Krzzystuff said:

All this from a man who had to ask k man which end he should sit?? A true fan would know. My advice? There's only one kayakman,stop trying to be a poor mans version of him,grow up and enjoy the game,oh and kman? Don't be drawn into petulant arguments,you're better than that

The strategy of playing certain players in a particular fixture simply to ensure you have them ready for the qualifiers may make sense to some managers and indeed some fans, however I prefer the apparent Rowley-Wolfpack way of doing it. Put the best available 13/17 out there with the express intention of winning every time out.

As a naval history buff it reminds me of Horatio Nelsons take on strategy and tactics as put to Lord Cochrane....‚Äúnever mind maneuvers, always go straight at ‚Äôem.‚Ä̬† ¬†¬†

Seems to be serving us well.

1 hour ago, Krzzystuff said:

you got a dodgy parachute payment and were supposed to be THE ONES TO BEAT and are now scrapping to make top 4 in a semi pro league...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

seriously? scrapping to make the top 4...hmm..let's see - top of the table.. a 7 point cushion.... 

with respect to the Challenge cup - if we hadn't lost the plot halfway thru the first 40 playing with 10 , 11 and 12 men etc etc..the Wire may still have prevailed but I think it would have been a lot closer...and if and when we make SL certainly it will be a battle and losses will be sustained but I think we will do a respectable job.  All I can ask until we've been around for a few years.

• Like 2

Krzzystuff - misread your post,,thought we were getting slammed again...sorry.

But my thoughts on the CC and promotion valid  i think..cheers 

lol no worries.

Until we lost our heads we were pushing a top SL team in the cup so no worries. was good to get the whopping before the qualifiers...maybe that's what Leigh are after this weekend.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JDINTHEHIZZOUSE said:

All this from a man who had to ask k man which end he should sit?? A true fan would know. My advice? There's only one kayakman,stop trying to be a poor mans version of him,grow up and enjoy the game,oh and kman? Don't be drawn into petulant arguments,you're better than that

hmmm well I'm not a season ticket holder so i don't know whee they sit. Lats year it was just the one stand most of the year and i figured that the stand that was on TV would be the one for the ST holders.

there's only one Kman and theres only one Krzz, juts happens were both on these forums so just have to cope with that. Buddy comes trolling on our forums he gets it back, where the shock in that?

At one pint i was a secret Yorkshire..er pretending to be a Canuck, now i'm a kman impersonator, just realize it's moi and carry on JD.

• Like 1

yep gonna be africa hot..fire up the mojito's n cold beer...3 Brewers better be on the ball!!

Just looked at the Leigh squad flying over...surprised and disappointed there's no Craig Hall or Ryan Bailey...would have thought they'd be pumped to play against their old squad.

predict we take them by 16...

4 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Go troll somewhere else loser.

When you start behaving yourself on RLFANS (think your 7 day ban is up now) then I will do likewise.

Just learned that when Craig Hall asked to be relieved from his WP contract deal was he wouldn't play against us this year...too bad as I would have liked to say hello.

Pity he left as I liked his style n ability.

york 11.jpg