Sign in to follow this  
Broncos News

Broncos sign forward from Limoux.

London Broncos is pleased to announce the signing of 21-year old French-Polynesian front row forward, Daymeric Pelo, from Limoux Rugby League in France until the end of the 2018 season as they look towards a top-four finish.

Born and raised in Australia, on the Gold Coast, Pelo has played the lions share of his rugby league with Gold Coast Titans U20s and Melbourne Storm U20s.

The Australian forward joined the French outfit at the start of the 2018 season and has impressed with his side making it to runners-up spot in this year’s French Grand Final.

Pelo said, “The reason I chose to come to London Broncos was because of the great young team they are building here. The coaching team were very honest and enthusiastic about their plans and ideas for the team too. It has also helped enormously that I have friends here too in the shape of Mark Ioane and his fiance Serah.”

“I am really looking forward to working hard for a position in the team first as they have some great players in the positions in which I play & also having a really big end of the season with the Broncos which will hopefully lead to team success as well.”

When asked what he thought he would bring to the squad he said, “Enthusiasm, my own style, being humble and having the best work ethic possible.”

London Broncos Head Coach, Danny Ward, said, ” We are very happy to give Daymeric an opportunity at the Broncos and are looking forward to working with him. He is a young, hungry forward with plenty of size and playing ability.”

Broncos Chairman, David Hughes, said, ” We are very happy to welcome Daymeric to London and hope that he fits in well in the capital. It’s great to see more young talented players coming into the squad and it clearly shows the draw of playing here. I look forward to seeing Daymeric in a London shirt in the very near future.”

View the full article