Sign in to follow this  
Blind side johnny

What will it take?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Has that been confirmed anywhere BSJ? 'Asking for a friend...' 😧

 

47 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

It was news to me LM. I only read the comments in yesterday's programme and can't find any other verification.

On the other hand trying to find out competition structures in our game can be a work of art. It took me ages to dig out the eights matrix for a start.

The only thing that appears to show how things work is here http://media.rugby-league.com/docs/2018_Structure_v3.pdf

Edited by Les Tonks Sidestep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

 

The only thing that appears to show how things work is here http://media.rugby-league.com/docs/2018_Structure_v3.pdf

That does seem to be a solid indication of no semi final then. Given it's one weekend less than last season's Shield then presumably this will mean no fixtures on Bank Holiday weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

That does seem to be a solid indication of no semi final then. Given it's one weekend less than last season's Shield then presumably this will mean no fixtures on Bank Holiday weekend.

I'd have thought there'd be a full set of fixtures that weekend....last regular season games w/e 28-29th July, week off 4-5th Aug, R1 11-12th, R2 18-19th, R3 25-27th (BH w/e - all fixtures BH Mon last year), R4 1st-2nd Sept, R5 8-9th, R6 15-16th, R7 22nd-23rd, Final 29-30th?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

I'd have thought there'd be a full set of fixtures that weekend....last regular season games w/e 28-29th July, week off 4-5th Aug, R1 11-12th, R2 18-19th, R3 25-27th (BH w/e - all fixtures BH Mon last year), R4 1st-2nd Sept, R5 8-9th, R6 15-16th, R7 22nd-23rd, Final 29-30th?

Last year's final was the same day as £1m Game so I expect this year would be 6th October and leave the Bank Holiday weekend blank to encourage people to attend Wembley.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

 

The only thing that appears to show how things work is here http://media.rugby-league.com/docs/2018_Structure_v3.pdf

Thanks.

Martyn Sadler in todays LE implied that this will be the format - 1st v 2nd in the final, no semi-finals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


League Express Yearbook 2018/19 - Order Now


Rugby League World - Nov 2018

Rugby League World - Nov 2018



League Express - Online Now

League Express - Every Monday