Sign in to follow this  
Wakefield Ram

Swinton sell Hankinson to Wigan

3 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Read this on the General Forum. That's not going to help them, but it should help us.

They get 3 Wigan players in exchange.

Oh well, we just missed out on Hankinson! - but maybe we could persuade Swinton to let us have George Tyson - he was excellent against the Rams a couple of weeks ago, imposing himself on the game and our defence - we need some of that aggression in our game.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, XIII Ram said:

Oh well, we just missed out on Hankinson! - but maybe we could persuade Swinton to let us have George Tyson - he was excellent against the Rams a couple of weeks ago, imposing himself on the game and our defence - we need some of that aggression in our game.

Well I thought that Ryder looked pretty good on Sunday. Its forwards we need (and a half back).

• Like 1

We have a half back .... we just can't get him to play .... for whatever reason!!  We have very little time to find another .... So either we get Moore back on the field ... or we find a good loan deal for a month ... or we might get relegated!!

3 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Well I thought that Ryder looked pretty good on Sunday. Its forwards we need (and a half back).

I agree - I praised Ryder in another thread for his strong, aggressive running at Sheffield. He is a good find. I also think Morton made a good, energetic contribution at Sheffield and over a number of other games. But we need a lot more of this aggression and energy if the Rams are to avoid relegation. It would be a great boost to see the club magic up some new forwards, even better a half back - In the meantime, all the current players have a job to do. They need to find another gear.