West Wales Raiders predictions

Cl1998

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Carlisle1921 said:

When did olstrum get banned? If it was for the sin bin v haven that will be the north wales game wont it?

No way gordon will play he hasn't done any contact training yet so even v west Wales that would be idiotic

Well the fact Gordon says he’s playing probably means he’s playing. And has been doing contact Work 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Well it will be an easy game for him to come back but still dont think he will be in the 17. If he is it shows how thin our squad is as he shouldnt be playing for at least 4 or 5 months. Hope i am wrong because we have certainly missed him in both attack and defence

8 minutes ago, Carlisle1921 said:

Well it will be an easy game for him to come back but still dont think he will be in the 17. If he is it shows how thin our squad is as he shouldnt be playing for at least 4 or 5 months. Hope i am wrong because we have certainly missed him in both attack and defence

He's been training for a few weeks now, I think 4 or 5 months is incredibly pessimistic. 

8 minutes ago, Carlisle1921 said:

He wouldn’t play if he wasn’t ready. They could easily play with 16 if they needed to. 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Sorry that was a typo, meant 4 or 5 weeks not months!

Still think we are rushing gordon back if he plays on sunday but knowing him it will be him rushing himself back and no pressure from anyone at town. Will be great to see him back on the pitch whenever that turns out to be

Of there's one thing for certain. Our professional physio would not put someone's health at risk. Especially after such a lengthy lay off. Jono is in the squad, use him again if need be. 

As for forster. Pot calling kettle. There was nobody on that pitch a bigger grub than him. But he would be great if he was in a town shirt ?

16 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Anyone who plays rugby league is definitely not a coward !!#

I’ve had this argument before. I said a cowards performance. 2nd/3rd man in the tackle all the time is cowardly. Nobody can be first to every tackle but to constantly run in 2nd or 3rd when not required is cowardly.

And I’ve met a few cowards who’ve played rugby league marra.

Is Doran injured or being rested? Has Forrester ever played 6? Can't see many stand-offs in that squad regardless of who we are playing ?

6 hours ago, GeordieTownie said:

I’ve had this argument before. I said a cowards performance. 2nd/3rd man in the tackle all the time is cowardly. Nobody can be first to every tackle but to constantly run in 2nd or 3rd when not required is cowardly.

And I’ve met a few cowards who’ve played rugby league marra.

He was doing a lot of flopping after the tackles were made

Forrester played at 6 for our acadamy side along with Olstrum who was in the centres,Olstrum was running riot back then scoring for fun.I am not quite sure if it was an academy side? but they were all young lads around 16+ and Forrester was a cracking young stand/off back then.. 

By the way anybody see Wigan v Saints last night ? Two well drilled Teams going at it for 80 mins , no scraps , no punches thrown ,no backchat ,not much lying on , no niggle ,no late or high tackles and a ref in complete control.And they call that a derby , it was so tame they could have put it on in between Songs of Praise and the Antiques Roadshow !

56 minutes ago, plumbob21 said:

sad to say but i belive john has had a recurance of his knee injury not looking good by all accounts

Looked like it when he came off at Oldham, looked a bad one unfortunately

Archived