Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

21-22 July: The Betfred Championship Match Thread

Recommended Posts

Discuss this weekend's Betfred Championship games here.

SATURDAY 21st JULY
Toronto Wolfpack v Rochdale Hornets KO 9.30pm (UK Time)

SUNDAY 22nd JULY
Dewsbury Rams v Batley Bulldogs KO 3pm
Featherstone Rovers v London Broncos KO 3pm
Halifax v Toulouse Olympique KO 3pm
Leigh Centurions v Swinton Lions KO 3pm
Sheffield Eagles v Barrow Raiders KO 3pm
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toronto by 68 (I really am just saying the first number that comes into my head now)

Batley by 6

Featherstone by 4 (Hopefully)

Toulouse by 4

Leigh by 38

Sheffield by 2

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fevv London and Fax v Toulouse too close to call, very interesting weekend for the Championship. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So , D day is upon us , I expect more people to be glued to their I phones on sunday at Leigh watching the scores from Fax and Fev than actually watching the game against Swinton

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

So , D day is upon us , I expect more people to be glued to their I phones on sunday at Leigh watching the scores from Fax and Fev than actually watching the game against Swinton

That will be a cricket score 😁 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toronto Wolfpack v Rochdale Hornets   -  by 54
Dewsbury Rams v Batley Bulldogs   -  by 10 
Featherstone Rovers v London Broncos   -  by 4
Halifax v Toulouse Olympique   -  by 2
Leigh Centurions v Swinton Lions   -  by 46
Sheffield Eagles v Barrow Raiders   -  by 12

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone connected with Leigh and Featherstone will be rooting for a Fev and Toulouse double. A Fax and London double would be fatal for Leigh and almost as bad for Featherstone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Private Baldrick said:

Everyone connected with Leigh and Featherstone will be rooting for a Fev and Toulouse double. A Fax and London double would be fatal for Leigh and almost as bad for Featherstone.

More exciting then supa dupa league 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, John Drake said:

Discuss this weekend's Betfred Championship games here.

SATURDAY 21st JULY
Toronto Wolfpack v Rochdale Hornets KO 9.30pm (UK Time)

SUNDAY 22nd JULY
Dewsbury Rams v Batley Bulldogs KO 3pm
Featherstone Rovers v London Broncos KO 3pm
Halifax v Toulouse Olympique KO 3pm
Leigh Centurions v Swinton Lions KO 3pm
Sheffield Eagles v Barrow Raiders KO 3pm
 

Toronto by 56

London by 14

Toulouse by 2

Leigh by 62

Sheffield by 20

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, MADREDNIGE said:

More exciting then supa dupa league 

The finish certainly is.  None of the top 4 have done much wrong this year but Leigh’s defeat at  Barrow might end up to be the difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toronto Wolfpack v Rochdale Hornets   -  by 78
Dewsbury Rams v Batley Bulldogs   -  by 16
Featherstone Rovers v London Broncos   -  by 10
Halifax v Toulouse Olympique   -  by 8
Leigh Centurions v Swinton Lions   -  by 54
Sheffield Eagles v Barrow Raiders   -  by 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lowdesert said:

The finish certainly is.  None of the top 4 have done much wrong this year but Leigh’s defeat at  Barrow might end up to be the difference.

But you could say that about most teams fighting it out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Toronto Wolfpack v Rochdale Hornets by 54
Dewsbury Rams v Batley Bulldogs by 12
Featherstone Rovers v London Broncos by 4
Halifax v Toulouse Olympique by 4
Leigh Centurions v Swinton Lions by 60
Sheffield Eagles v Barrow Raiders by 8

The Fev v London and Fax v Toulouse games are really coin tosses. Toulouse have their star man suspended and they lost their top 4 spot to fax lats year at the very end of the season right...will they get revenge or will it be a repeat?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

 

The Fev v London and Fax v Toulouse games are really coin tosses. Toulouse have their star man suspended and they lost their top 4 spot to fax lats year at the very end of the season right...will they get revenge or will it be a repeat?

It may be a repeat, but Toulouse are in the 4 win, lose or draw, as long as they win at home to Dewsbury the following week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toronto by 50

Dewsbury v Batley-Draw

London by 10

Toulouse by 12

Leigh by 40

barrow by 8

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toronto Wolfpack by 58 points

Dewsbury Rams by 2 points

Featherstone Rovers by 6 points

Halifax by 4 points

Leigh Centurions by 54 points

Sheffield Eagles by 6 points

Thanks Fabou

Edited by RayCee
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toronto Wolfpack v Rochdale by 72
Dewsbury Rams v Batley Bulldogs by 6
Featherstone Rovers v London by 10
Halifax v Toulouse Olympique by 10
Leigh Centurions v Swinton by 60
Sheffield Eagles v Barrow by 12

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toronto Wolfpack by 78
Dewsbury Rams by 12
London Broncos by 10
Halifax by 8
Leigh Centurions by 68
Sheffield Eagles by 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toronto Wolfpack v Rochdale by 54
Dewsbury Rams v Batley Bulldogs by 6
Featherstone Rovers v London by 10
Halifax v Toulouse Olympique by 14
Leigh Centurions v Swinton by 36
Sheffield Eagles v Barrow by 12

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toronto Wolfpack by 74
Batley Bulldogs by 22 
Featherstone Rovers by 10 
Halifax by 16 
Leigh Centurions by 38
Barrow Raiders by 12 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barrow have two loan players from Catalan Georgy Gambaro ( centre/wing) and Arnaud Barthes ( Prop),

There are rumours they may be joined by a third Frenchman too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


League Express - Online Now

League Express - Every Monday



Rugby League World - Aug 2018

Rugby League World - Aug 2018

Rugby League Books On Sale Here