Sign in to follow this  
Hvy wg

Salford fan causing trouble in Perpignan

Recommended Posts

Pathetic display from a woman wearing the Salford colours.

Kept throwing fries at French fans, would not stop until it all came to hands, only for the fight to be stopped by an american football team sitting nearby.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is it with some people.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Padge said:

What is it with some people.

 

I dunno mate... Alcohol most probably, she looked wasted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hvy wg said:

Kept throwing fries...
 

Did she have a chip on her shoulder?

Seriously, alcohol abuse is a massive problem for some and it humiliates the abuser. Pity some people don't when enough is enough. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

Was she hot?....

Probably hot under the collar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Compared to the fat soggen chips she would usually gorge on from a Salford chippy she would probably be still unconsolable after she found out she actually was throwing away chips at the ground!

I can just picture the next Jeremy Kyle episode featuring this woman titled 'I threw away my chips and now my friends think I am too posh to talk to'.

Edited by Adelaide Tiger
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hvy wg said:

Pathetic display from a woman wearing the Salford colours.

Kept throwing fries at French fans, would not stop until it all came to hands, only for the fight to be stopped by an american football team sitting nearby.

 

Rest assured it won't happen again next week.  You won't find a Wigan woman throwing food away.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yorkshire Knight said:

Probably from Hull

Great comment, well thought out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Adelaide Tiger said:

Compared to the fat soggen chips she would usually gorge on from a Salford chippy she would probably be still unconsolable after she found out she actually was throwing away chips at the ground!

I can just picture the next Jeremy Kyle episode featuring this woman titled 'I threw away my chips and now my friends think I am too posh to talk to'.

You actually watch Jeremy Kyle?

I assume you were asked to leave West Yorkshire then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hvy wg said:

Pathetic display from a woman wearing the Salford only for the fight to be stopped by an american football team sitting nearby.
 

Did they don pads & helmets first,she was a Salford lass !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

You actually watch Jeremy Kyle?

I assume you were asked to leave West Yorkshire then!

I’d like to think he was deported. 😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

You actually watch Jeremy Kyle?

I assume you were asked to leave West Yorkshire then!

1. I may have,

2. Yes

I knew a bloke who knew the owner of the company that used to drive the participants to the show.  Each participant was told they could stop off wherever they wanted to eat and the show would pick up the tab.  The drivers were always amused when the particpants would say to each other 'we could go through the menu at McDonalds'.  No surprise there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


League Express - Online Now

League Express - Every Monday



Rugby League World - Aug 2018

Rugby League World - Aug 2018

Rugby League Books On Sale Here