Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dogstew

Diskin out!

32 minutes ago, Dogstew said:

Not good enough with the resources available. 

Otherwise the fans might not give a toss either. That’s the ones that are left.

100%, didnt want tbe arrogant ? then when he was appointed, and deffo dont want him now

• Like 2

It certainly isn't working. I'm not sure what signing pro at 16 with a top club is and then learning how to coach at bulls has taught him.

Motivation and confidence can't be a factor

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

5 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

It certainly isn't working. I'm not sure what signing pro at 16 with a top club is and then learning how to coach at bulls has taught him.

Motivation and confidence can't be a factor

one word mate ?

• Like 1

its a sad day for sure, i cant blame the players for all this its just a  lack of even trying to entertain the fans or bring in some quality. ???is it fair to stay away until we get a decent set up amd not too sure, but have never felt as down for a long time so god knows how the players feel. dewsbury played us off the park with a lot more passion and aggresion and offloads that stuck. few bad calls bothways off stand in ref and at one point dews looked out on there feet but my word neds team talk must a been a belter at side of ours. we need a coach that aint one a the lads,another season that could a been.:punish:

Also why hasn't a recently retired duper league player use rich contacts around the leeds and Bradford dynsaty.

At least linners would of been able to tap into the inner bulldog

• Like 1

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Diskin in

Doing a tremendous job

Should be given the freeman of the town of Batley for the services to Derby games.... 

• Haha 3

Today we lost by 3 points, we didn't convert on two occasions and we had IZAAC FARRELL probably sat at home who was in the not too distant passed NOT picked having been consistently in the MoM nominations , then brought in to the Toronto game NOT MISSING A KICK (4 off) 

If he had been there today we could have won, not definitely but could have !!!!!

Diskin, I have said before give your head a shake. Now I'm saying turn it round 180 degrees and walk away because if I were Mark Sawyer you would be history. (and not a good part of our history)

3 minutes ago, Wellie said:

Today we lost by 3 points, we didn't convert on two occasions and we had IZAAC FARRELL probably sat at home who was in the not too distant passed NOT picked having been consistently in the MoM nominations , then brought in to the Toronto game NOT MISSING A KICK (4 off) 

If he had been there today we could have won, not definitely but could have !!!!!

Diskin, I have said before give your head a shake. Now I'm saying turn it round 180 degrees and walk away because if I were Mark Sawyer you would be history. (and not a good part of our history)

He was there, carrying the kicking tee.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Sorry BSJ that did not look like Izaac Farrell to me, specsavers for you me thinks !!!!!

ide get rid of Diskin rite now and let danny maun take over till end of season, and while that is happening, look for a new coach who isn't one of the boys and concentrates on the team and not taking them to priestleys

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

He was there, carrying the kicking tee.

That was Keenan Tomlinson 

Edited by Batley Bob

IMG_0583.JPG

5 minutes ago, Wellie said:

Sorry BSJ that did not look like Izaac Farrell to me, specsavers for you me thinks !!!!!

Who do you believe it was then Wellie? He was very good at spinning a rugby ball on one finger as we were taking conversions.

• Haha 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I've seen a bloke at the circus spinning plates on a stick but it wasn't Izaac Farrell  !

Just read it was Keenan Tomlinson.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Wellie said:

I've seen a bloke at the circus spinning plates on a stick but it wasn't Izaac Farrell  !

Just read it was Keenan Tomlinson.

OK, thanks. I have never seen either in the flesh so my assumption was clearly wrong.

No problem BSJ you're clearly knowledgeable and always a pleasure to observe.

51 minutes ago, ramsfandan said:

breaking news diskin given 2 year extension 

only joking batley fans calm down ?

Oh my aching sides.....

?

Edited by il cattivo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

4 minutes ago, The General Pat said:

Yes, but still above you ! (Only just) 

aye i know but still complaining more about coach than what we are at dewsbury its because batley are so massive and should cruise into top 4 while we should be bottom we are small club and really poor side punching above weight 

12 minutes ago, ramsfandan said:

aye i know but still complaining more about coach than what we are at dewsbury its because batley are so massive and should cruise into top 4 while we should be bottom we are small club and really poor side punching above weight 

??

• Haha 2

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

49 minutes ago, ramsfandan said:

you're doin well with him only 10 losses in a row isnt it?

dont get too  exited fella, we were gash yesterday and have had all the skill coached out of us this past 2 years. i can really see now why  some of our best players are on the move yet again.and decent players dont even want to join us and fans voting yet again with there feet.

and am sure you went  11 loses on the trot before meeting us months back when we thought we were good..