20 players at this week's disciplinary...

....and only 4 are charged....3 of those are from Hull KR and all 3 receive at least 1 match penalty notice :

http://www.rugby-league.com/the_rfl/disciplinary

Seeing as they will all now miss the televised derby on Friday, have the RFL got a soft spot for Hull FC and their incredible injury problems? 

As this is a thread topic, I'm rather hoping my pal Steve Reed will be able to read this and give me the benefit of his observations...

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

29 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

....and only 4 are charged....3 of those are from Hull KR and all 3 receive at least 1 match penalty notice :

Seeing as they will all now miss the televised derby on Friday, have the RFL got a soft spot for Hull FC and their incredible injury problems? 

As this is a thread topic, I'm rather hoping my pal Steve Reed will be able to read this and give me the benefit of his observations...

You're a terrible man OF ?

19 minutes ago, Eleftherios said:

You're a terrible man OF ?

Your honour, I was merely thinking back to Mr Reed's constant suggestions that the RFL Disciplinary are not fit for purpose.

He may consider this week's findings further proof.

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

Yes.The RFL have a soft spot for Hull FC.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

5 minutes ago, Angelic Cynic said:

Yes.The RFL have a soft spot for Hull FC.

That's why a Wakey ref took charge of Wakey v Hull yesterday.

Made all the difference...

5 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

That's why a Wakey ref took charge of Wakey v Hull yesterday.

Made all the difference...

Strange I didn't hear any complaints from Mr Radford,about the referee.

He does seem good in his after game interviews.

Are you suggesting your friends in the RFL pick particular referees in a biased way?

Are you suggesting referees are in any way prejudiced towards a team representing the place of birth of that referee?

Did you want the referee to start defending for you? 

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

4 minutes ago, Angelic Cynic said:

Are you suggesting your friends in the RFL pick particular referees in a biased way?

Are you suggesting referees are in any way prejudiced towards a team representing the place of birth of that referee?

Think it was said tongue in cheek, guys...

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

2 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

RFL got a soft spot for Hull FC and their incredible injury problems? 

The obvious retort after Hull's weekend is the RFL thought there was a good case  for the defence for these offenders.  

47 minutes ago, Angelic Cynic said:

47 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Yeah, nothing to do with terrible defence. 

Good grief. Did you two seriously think I was suggesting that a different ref would have meant that a 72-10 defeat might have been overturned?

As Wellsy hinted, 'twas merely said in jest. I was there, we were bloody hopeless.

2 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

They didn’t charge Hull ?

18 minutes ago, robt said:

Danny Bridge of Oldham gets a 9 month ban for contact with a match official.

Bloody hell, what did he do?

Chris Houston must be thinking he's living a rather charmed life.

On 7/23/2018 at 8:36 PM, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Hock's up for a Grade D from the same game (v Swinton). TBH I think he's very lucky with the 'no charge' offence - the video must have been shot from the blindside!

Hock got a 3 match ban

15 minutes ago, Chris22 said:

There's a video of the incident on Twitter, although it isn't too clear.

I can't help but feel you shouldn't be getting a second chance in RL for that.

Archived