Sign in to follow this  
Blind side johnny

Toulouse

25 minutes ago, EQUALIZER said:

Lets get it right Toulouse had to engage top gear to get through. The look on our French friends at half time told it all.Good display from young Delaney.Copt three storming high balls and put a stint in the tackle front. Good night out with the lads a shame next seven meaning less.

Glad you all had a good weekend. Having watched the highlights we scored 3 lovely tries. As for saying 7 meaningless games,really? We need two wins to make sure of staying up. Hopefully with having a week off will give the players a chance to get over bumps and bruises plus hopefully get some of our injured players back on the field.

• Like 1

no games ever meaningless to be fair, even a nothing game you can see whos out of position and whos shining for a change given the right chance, hell we all like to grab a rugby fix and we even spotted ram shirts in our crowd yesterday getting to see some quality rugby on show.

• Like 1

That's the best I've seen Rams play when following them to France - despite a 1st quarter when Rams struggled to organise their defence (- the first 2 tries conceeded) & a mistake gifting TO's 3rd - Thereafter Rams were really in the game and threatening TO up to the 60min mark, until TO's greater mobility and speed won out. It was a good game in a great stadium on a nice summer evening with a decent number of Rams supporters attending & making for a good atmosphere. Very enjoyable. I think the trip will also have been good for team morale and confidence. I agree these arn't meaningless games coming up - the coach and staff will be setting goals for the number of games to win and types of performances required.

Pleased that TO got into the middle 8's - but I think their lack of size in the forwards means that even the poor SL sides will run over then.

Edited by XIII Ram
  • Like 2