Touch Judge 1 T. Crashley
Touch Judge 2 H. Neville
Reserve Referee G. Carr
M Com P. Hewitt
Time Keeper T. Randerson

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It Is a pity we do not have an A team now as perhaps we could play those tomorrow and try and prevent Mr Longo "cherry picking the best talents from other Championship clubs" that he has publically stated will be Fev's policy now.

1 hour ago, fredm said:

It Is a pity we do not have an A team now as perhaps we could play those tomorrow and try and prevent Mr Longo "cherry picking the best talents from other Championship clubs" that he has publically stated will be Fev's policy now.

From what I’m hearing it’s too late as they’ve already started.

4 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Given that he hasn't played 5 games for Fev on DR in the regular season it should mean that he can only play for Fev in the 8s.

Yes, I hadn't noticed that until you pointed it out. Where do you think that places him in the Rhinos pecking order?

I feel sorry for the lad if they are messing him about again - it isn't as if he asked for this, is it?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 minute ago, Blind side johnny said:

Yes, I hadn't noticed that until you pointed it out. Where do you think that places him in the Rhinos pecking order?

I feel sorry for the lad if they are messing him about again - it isn't as if he asked for this, is it?

Possibly all assuming he actually plays and is not just in the squad to make up the numbers (I don't think merely being named in Fev's squad would rule him out from playing for Leeds next week, and then he wouldn't be able to play for Fev, but I can't remember the exact wording of the op rules) - 3 wingers have been named in the 18: Briscoe, Robinson and Whylie.

TBH I'm not sure where he fits in at Leeds and I thought it was an odd move when it happened as apart from a particularly purple patch at the start of this season his record isn't that great. Even though I've read recent articles I'm still not sure which club he's actually signed for in 2019!

Either dogs really embrace this avenue of the season or go through the motions. I struggle to read all discos weekly tripe but I'm confident in the personnel we have to take us over the line.

Do we right some wrongs and what is fevs incentive now they missed the boat

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Strong 19 go get em

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

So Big Faz ain't getting on with the coach, little Faz ain't training, similar line then .....but we understand that everything in the garden to be rosy after the chairman's intervention....seems to back up most of last season's unrest then, yet he's still in pole position as coach!! Who WILL play under him?  

36 minutes ago, phildog said:

So Big Faz ain't getting on with the coach, little Faz ain't training, similar line then .....but we understand that everything in the garden to be rosy after the chairman's intervention....seems to back up most of last season's unrest then, yet he's still in pole position as coach!! Who WILL play under him?  

Yawn.. 

Come on PD we are where we are... I watched Fev today who still have far better players than us playing in the same league for excatly the same thing... nowt! You know Jack about anything going on behind the scenes just like I do but I was there this week and I'll be there next week. If you want to change things buy KN out and remortgage your life for a chance not to get into SL... 

Other than changing the coach/BOD every week what else do you suggest? You suggested we sign Bullock from Barrow week after Wigan had signed him ffs.. I guess you won't be "supporting" Batley until a new coach can be lured from OZ to take us back to where we belong... the shocking thing is we are where we belong mid table in the Championship!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Here here. Batley are back to being unfashionable underdogs.

Bit of success they all crawl out of their ponds round batley and shed their rhinos gear. The tough times were all living off good memories and loyalty

We'll probably gift you a win just to cheer up the doubters. We are nice like that.

? 

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

11 minutes ago, Bi11 said:

Well, you wouldn't want mass suicide this side of the valley, would you?

Probably not.

Let me think about it first though.

Archived