Lack of RL DVD's on the market

5 minutes ago, Mumby Magic said:

Am I missing something here? There seems to be a distinct lack of DVD's to watch on the market. There must be a whole vault of Challenge Cup, Internationals, World Cups, SL and Stones bitter championship games on video, hard drive or DVD. Release them!! Any new ones due out?

I don't think I've bought a DVD in 6/7 years. I'm not sure there is a commercial market for it. Perhaps streamed through our league or prime or something would be good?

39 minutes ago, Scubby said:

I don't think I've bought a DVD in 6/7 years. I'm not sure there is a commercial market for it. Perhaps streamed through our league or prime or something would be good?

Fair point but is there that much to stream? There is an abundance out there. I mean Offiah could have 101 best tries on his tod.

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

4 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Does anyone else get a blank page when they try to access the DVD store and catalogue?

Yes, me. 

I would be interested to hear if anyone knows whether this site is any good. £15 isn't much but it is no good if the site is no use or could disappear at any moment due to copyright infringement. 

There is plenty on YouTube for those who want to look.

I have the '82 Invincibles on DVD, previously on tape (my own before anyone asks) that is almost worn out with watching.

Originally bought from Micron video who still seem to be around: http://www.micronvideo.co.uk/database_sales.asp

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

21 hours ago, Mumby Magic said:

I get that but I'm old school. Streaming sites then? I want to watch 201 greatest challenge cup tries? Any streams? Honestly? Just what I want to open Xmas day is a link to a stream. :santa:

You can find dozens of complete matches on Youtube.

23 hours ago, Mumby Magic said:

Am I missing something here? There seems to be a distinct lack of DVD's to watch on the market. There must be a whole vault of Challenge Cup, Internationals, World Cups, SL and Stones bitter championship games on video, hard drive or DVD. Release them!! Any new ones due out?

Do anybody buy DVD's anymore?

You can get 000's of games on youtube

Just now, deluded pom? said:

Come on. What is it? Dozens or thousands?

Well complete matches not sure, but extended highlights and clips must be in the 000's

Our lasa bought me the treble DVD for the 2015 season dont think its made its way out the case yet. Can get all the games on Youtube.

Archived